Petition to bring back strippers at truck stops

I have emailed Boris Johnson and his transport secretary so we can get the ladies back to cheer us up on a lonely night out with a stripper .
The location of and venue owner will increase their nightly takings and the parking will be full every night when a show is on , and why not throw in a comedian to warm up the crowd, I don’t care if it’s Rod Hull and Emu or a man with his arm or hand up a puppets ■■■■■■ .
Or Sir Geoffrey Carryfast OBE MBE can do a three hour lecture on A frame trailers, Russian and Eastern European history and the fall and rise of the empire and dynasty of British Leyland .
Drivers wives and girlfriends are not permitted to drop their under crackers.

You can tell the pub gardens are back open!

:smiley:
Is it 1980 again?

Bring back Neil Kinnock .

Tarmaceater:
Bring back Neil Kinnock .

Harold wilson for me, he had his concubine.

Where do I sign? [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arthur Scargill a true legend.

Slack Alice who performed in the Van Tromp etc. on Bethnal Green Road will be about 70 now. :open_mouth:

I have never seen those Thai girls squirt out ping pong balls from you know where!

Back in the day you could always tell a pub or club was on its last legs and desperate for custom, when they started putting on strippers for entertainment

Funny, I was only chatting to the wife about the strippers who used to be on Thursday evenings and Sunday lunchtimes in certain Blackburn boozers in the seventies. Along with a couple of stand up comedians.

It was great and nobody raised an eyebrow - it was accepted as part of life. :smiley:

The wokesters would have a coronary these days if the big housing estate pubs ran shows like that now. They’ve managed to grind the joy out of everything. :unamused:

Tarmaceater:
I have emailed Boris Johnson and his transport secretary so we can get the ladies back to cheer us up on a lonely night out with a stripper .
The location of and venue owner will increase their nightly takings and the parking will be full every night when a show is on , and why not throw in a comedian to warm up the crowd, I don’t care if it’s Rod Hull and Emu or a man with his arm or hand up a puppets ■■■■■■

Somehow I doubt it will be Rod Hull.

Bp chesterfield the girls always got a head on your lager with a good stir. Never sit near the stage.

axletramp:
Slack Alice who performed in the Van Tromp etc. on Bethnal Green Road will be about 70 now. :open_mouth:

Not forgetting The Green Gate pub :laughing:

Pennineman:

axletramp:

Not forgetting The Green Gate pub :laughing:

Or the Red Lion at Aldgate.
First time I’ve seen a woman smoking a ■■■ from THERE. :open_mouth:
The pub smoking ban would not allow it these days. :laughing:

Last time I saw strippers in truck stops was around 2004/5 and at chesterfield on Friday nights and truck world at Thurrock,the ones at Thurrock could get rather tasty if the right girl was on and enough money got put in the glass,
I used to love nights out in the bars but I was young and silly it’s actually my idea of hell now :smiley:

Tarmaceater:
The location of and venue owner will increase their nightly takings and the parking will be full every night when a show is on , and why not throw in a comedian to warm up the crowd, I don’t care if it’s Rod Hull and Emu or a man with his arm or hand up a puppets ■■■■■■ .
Or Sir Geoffrey Carryfast OBE MBE can do a three hour lecture on A frame trailers, Russian and Eastern European history and the fall and rise of the empire and dynasty of British Leyland .
Drivers wives and girlfriends are not permitted to drop their under crackers.

Any reply to your e-mails?
You might better have pushed the pole dancing thing, more than strippers.
Johnson has more of interest in that it seems.
heraldscotland.com/news/179 … s-johnson/

Careful for what you wish for. In these ‘woke’ times they’ll give you every type of gender stripper (yep apparently there’s 6 now!) and serve you the tastiest bottled water on the planet. In a recyclable paper bag.

I have it on reliable authority that Boris is considering your petition Toby. Once he’s sorted his County Court judgement he’ll be on it.

I remember a place back in the 70s, the punters put money in the juke box(it was the 70s) and the ladies would gyrate and remove their kit slowly. If the punters stopped paying they would put their clothes back on. Its odd the things I remember from way back and dont know where I was yesterday.