Brexit stuff in one place [MERGED]

robroy:
Here’s yer mate Rob making another post on the Brexit thread Frangers, so make sure you keep count. :wink: :smiley: …(+1.on the total you informed me about on the other thread :smiley: )
You may have got more sympathy off MOST of us on here if you came at the topic from another angle, maybe a new thread on it…but yet again any ■■■■■■■ excuse to drone on about Brexit and bump up your Brexit thread to the top. (I’ve mentioned it 3 times there Sybil but I think I got away with it :smiley: )
Anyhhoo that said…

Yep…you are 100% correct, who tf feels comfortable knowing (or maybe not knowing) that there is a degree of arsenic :open_mouth: in your little pride and joys rusks, and tinned squashed banana. :open_mouth:

.After saying that I am sure it is safe because the large companies who manufacture it will be keen to avoid, (and will be fully aware of) the absolute [zb] storm of litigation that would come down over their lugs 8f some little girl or boy fell foul of it all… but yeah,.I as a parent would still not be content with the situation regardless.

Something should be looked into.
I ain’t a scientist in the league of Carryfast, but I am fairly sure an alternative ingredient could be used to do the job that arsenic (still.can’t believe it) is doing in your baby’s food.

There ya go mate something we agree on, pity the subject matter was used as a vehicle for the usual motive and agenda though…just saying.

The post was mostly about Brexit and the way it is all going. Why would I start another thread?

It wasn`t primarily about the levels of arsenic in foods, just using that as an example of how the Gov, because of Brexit, are allowing divergence from EU rules, but how that is useless.

It is an example of the hollow victory achieved by those cheered Brexit.
The ability to do summat we don`t want to do.