Failed my Class 1 test today • Unsure how to proceed now? :/

have made a pacts with the god of driving for a 99.9% pass rate.

Not aware that I ever claimed that! Prior to my retirement a couple of years ago, I was running iro 90%. Anyone with experience in this industry will know that 90% is exceptional - so I feel justified in saying I know what I’m talking about. Very occasionally, I’ll cover retest training; 100% pass rate over the last year or so.

people milking the golden cow and getting fat from it.

Maybe tell me who. The fact is that most fleets have had huge investment in a predominantly artic fleet. And that puts a dent in anyone’s profitability.

We are now used car salesmen (promising, what can’t be delivered)

What a statement/attitude! If you really believe that, please leave the industry as a matter of urgency and find something you’re good at. Leave it to those who actually know and understand the task in hand and can produce results. You should change your statement to “I”, not “we”.

It isn’t safe

B to CE course, run iro 20 hours + reverse + uncouple etc is perfectly safe and very successful. IF DELIVERED PROPERLY by an expert trainer.

I wish you joy in your new career. In the meantime, stop decrying the professional efforts of real instructors.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: