Prostate problems

dozy:

lancpudn:
Started my daily month long radiotherapy treatment at Christies Salford today & the external beam radio therapy machine looks like something straight off the set of Star Trek :open_mouth:
Never felt owt whilst it did it’s thing for 15 minutes :confused: I’ve got a mishmash of appointment times from early morning, mid day & late times on my schedule this time. I thought I’d done with rush hour traffic conditions when I retired, Still only a month of it.

Glad your getting sorted , never seen anything like that , so you lie on it then it goes over you , similar to mri scanner ? Just done psa blood test , hopefully lower than last time

Tis a strange machine for sure, Not had any side effects as of yet in fact I’ve never felt a thing whilst it’s been doing it’s thing, They gave me a list of foods to avoid & told me to watch what I eat i.e. no onions,peas,cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli or pretty much all vegetables, pulses or beer/fizzy drinks that will give you gas. :open_mouth:
Had to laugh yesterday! the floor of the toilets was sticky underfoot from people doing these micro enemas & it dripping on the floor, It’s a clear liquid & as soon as you break the tip off the nozzle it starts to come out, My shoes were sticking to the floor lol. :grimacing: Good luck keeping that inside you for more than 15 minutes, They wont let you on the machine until 30 minutes after you did your enema to let it work.

Good luck with the PSA blood results, I dare say I’ll be in for a lot of those when I’ve completed this month long course.