2022 Newbies

driveress:
Congratulations Papaya, that’s great news. I expect ROG will be along with some fireworks for you before too long :smiley: Let us know what you end up doing.

Goff118 - How annoying to get an infringement. You passed very close to me yesterday on the A361 - I get all excited when I know other TNUK users have passed nearby :laughing: Did you go to one of the Tescos in Barnstaple and back?

V quick update - I was supposed to be on the tippers all week last week but I got cancelled (I’m agency) because the building company couldn’t pay up for the muckaway work. When it starts up again, the client said they will have me back though. I had Wednesday and Friday to myself and on Thursday I did a nice little van run delivering craft cider around Somerset and E Devon. The weather was great with beautiful views between Frome and Cheddar. I’ve got work penciled in for Thursday and Friday this week but things can change fast on agency so we’ll see how this week pans out.

Hope everyone has a good week.

Yes, the Tesco Extra near the train station in Barnstaple. It is a lovely part of the world down there :slight_smile:

The day went so well too, so the infringement was very annoying! Will definitely learn from that mistake.

Let us know how the week goes, best of luck!