Prostate problems

Spoke to my urology nurse & everything is good , the biopsy is not showing lump / lesion/ nodule on prostrate has got bigger , it’s showing exactly the same as when first diagnosed 18 months ago , they believe what was shown on mri was inflammation, no idea why it was, could be infection etc
So after a meeting by consultants I’m continuing on a watch / wait program of psa every 6 months , yearly mri
I said I was very concerned about it spreading , she said yours is in the middle of the prostrate , is no different to when first diagnosed , there is no reason it would spread.
I was adamant I was having it taken away , but daughter ( nurse ) has said if no change then it makes no sense , your exactly as you were 18 months ago
She’s far more knowledgeable of these things than me , spoke to consultants at her hospital , read up on it , so going to wait for letter confirming what urology nurse said & take consultants / urology nurse & daughters advice unless letter says different
So any one going through this stay positive , I’ve had days where I’ve looked out living room window thinking how many more days will I be looking out here , worrying about wife / my girl if I’m not here , sat on bathroom floor after ■■■■■■■ myself thinking I can’t carry on ( after biopsy )
But you got to stay positive & if you’ve my original symptoms get checked , I left it years , thinking it was diabetis , thinking it would go away , it didn’t & it seems I’ve been lucky , get checked !!!