Daily Covid 19 Testing

robroy:
Jake mate…don’t keep asking me questions starting with ‘‘Why’’ because I don’t know.

What I do know,.and what I base my opinions on, is the lack of correlation between what I perceive to be exaggeration and scaremongering ex media and ‘‘experts’’ and , from what I actually see and hear myself, from my own experiences and of people I know…I ain’t saying Covid is not real, I’ve had the jab myself ffs, I just think there is some kind of agenda out there that I can not for the life of me work out, which they are sucking the juice out of, making most people conform with ott rules and regs.
As for Holland, my Mrs has relatives over there, and they mostly share same or at least similar opinions to me from what they see also.

There is a group who can be seen to have an agenda here.
Richer business people, working away from the rest of us, away from public transport, not relying on the underfunded NHS, want us to work.
By us protecting ourselves from the worst times (pre-vaccine) of covid, we dropped their profits.
Weren`t you posting summat about the collapse of the economy? And worrying about it getting worse?

To ask you what you asked me: what is your personal experience? Know anyone who has lost their home? starving kids on street corners?
Me neither.

There is no doubt that the economies of the world and the UK have taken a serious hit, but it seems to me those moaning the most are the news sites of Murdoch and the like…go figure.