Daily Covid 19 Testing

jakethesnake:
Yeah, I’ve got eyes and go out and about in my every day life so can see the impact (or lack of it) for 99.9% of people - all the proof I need.

You obviously don’t work in a hospital or know anyone that does. Granted life can look more normal sometimes.
Surely you know someone who has had covid and suffered far more than a cold or flu?

My partner is a nurse - surely that counts as knowing someone? If that’s not good enough for you then so is her best friend, also my Aunt is (albeit part time) so I think I’ve got that covered.

Also I know many people who have had Covid, none were in any way, shape or form not able to carry on their day to day to lives as if they didn’t have it - other than being forced to stay in and isolate.

My partner currently has it, she only knows this because of daily tests she takes - shows how ridiculous it is when the vast majority who are positive don’t actually know they have it, yet we are shutting the country down and seriously harming people’s lives in many other ways!