US-Canada border crossing only for the vaccinated drivers

stu675:

yourhavingalarf:

stu675:
No, unfortunately I can’t take original credit.
Perhaps it should be reworded that he is not at all a ■■■■■■, only a kidnapper.

Unfortunately?..

You can’t take the credit? It’s the biggest collection of loaded hypotheticals I’ve ever come across. It’s just laughable in every sense.
It’s full of holes. The first one being that if the second girl said yes, then it isn’t ■■■■.

You not even sure if he’s a ■■■■■■ or a kidnapper or both?

Reworded? Just written off altogether would be best.

FFS it’s not the story that’s important. It’s the parallels with the broken promises from the government that’s important.
Just lockdown for 3 weeks and you can have your freedom back, we did, but we didn’t get it.
Just get fully vaccinated, and you can have your freedom back. But oh no, you are never fully vaccinated, you are just waiting for your next booster.

Sorry mate, it was me who kicked this off. :blush: :laughing:
I do agree with you btw,.I fully accept that Covid is not made up, and whether or not each individual chooses to have or not have the vaccinations for whatever reason is up to them and ■■■■ all to do with anybody else. :bulb:

What I will say is although I do not believe this is entirely some sort of bizzare social experiment by stealth, made up to just see how far they can brainwash us, and believe the exaggeration,…and make us all walk around like idiots in various medical ppe equipment, :unamused: (well some of you anyway) I do believe they have grasped this opportunity with both hands just to see how far people will bend with their bloody stupid (and in MY opinion) unnecessary rules and regs to see how gullible and servile we/ you are.or are not.