US-Canada border crossing only for the vaccinated drivers

Nearly there again:

stu675:

Nearly there again:

I assume you have credited evidence that shows more died from the vaccination than with covid

The average age of deaths from Covid was 82.4. The deaths from the vaccines are indescriminate, young people who had their whole lives ahead of them. Plus which would you be more willing to accept, death from a disease that you caught or death from some procedure you chose to participate in?

So no you dont

There are sources of info for this.
Like all figures and all words they may be understood to tell a story of the real world, or cherry picked and manipulated to reinforce any old prejudice one holds. Anyways:
blog.ons.gov.uk/2021/10/04/how- … 9-vaccine/

For those who are can`t be arsed to read the article, let alone read the links and explanations involved, here is a summary.
Deaths in UK up to summer 2021, latest available I could find.
Involving vaccine …9
Vaccine underlying cause…5

Talking of ons figures.

youtube.com/watch?v=fXbPYBuVKNw

Iam all for people not wanting to take the jab as their right but they must accept there is consequences to this.

Other countries do not have to allow you entry, and measures put in place to limit spreading it will affect you.

Your rights to choose do not trump the rights of others and governments wishes to safeguard their country.

Basically don’t get the jab as I don’t care if you live or die but don’t moan when you can’t wander across boarders freely

stu675:
Plus which would you be more willing to accept, death from a disease that you caught or death from some procedure you chose to participate in?

Peculiar question.
I wish to protect myself from premature death and illness from all causes.

The risk of death from Covid is far, far greater than the risk of death from vaccines.
Clearly it is better to have a tiny risk from vaccine, than a greater risk from Covid.

It isn`t exactly the “fat man on the bridge” problem, but I think there are parallels in the thought processes involved.

Juddian:
Talking of ons figures.

youtube.com/watch?v=fXbPYBuVKNw

Somebody is knocked down in the street.
They die in hospital.
Their treatment was compromised because they were (like 66% of the UK population) overweight.
Therefore they were not a road death.

stu675:

Conor:
Good on them for the restrictions, bring them on. One of the reasons tens of millions of people in this country still having to endure restrictions is to try to protect the selfish 10% who choose to not have the vaccine. Sod em. If they choose to not have the vaccine then that’s up to them but don’t then expect the rest of us to have to alter our lives in a seriously detrimental way to save you from the consequences of your decision.

'A ■■■■■■ locked two women in his basement. He offered them their freedom if they complied and slept with him. The first woman declined, but the second woman, after some thought, decided to accept the offer.

Obviously- she didn’t get her freedom back after the first time, neither after the second time. She asked the ■■■■■■ why he didn’t set her free after he promised? He said if the first woman also sleeps with him then he would let them both go.

This is where the second woman started to blame the first woman and not the ■■■■■■ himself.

The first woman proposed that they should take down their ■■■■■■ together… but the second woman refused because it would only be fair if they both get raped’

Food for thought.

:open_mouth: Wow that is some dark sh man did you think it up?

A bit of a flaw though to be pedantic,.rapists afaik do not usually wait for consent before doing the business…just saying like.

As for Conor’s little gem…unbelievable even for him. :unamused:

Nearly there again:

stu675:

Nearly there again:

I assume you have credited evidence that shows more died from the vaccination than with covid

The average age of deaths from Covid was 82.4. The deaths from the vaccines are indescriminate, young people who had their whole lives ahead of them. Plus which would you be more willing to accept, death from a disease that you caught or death from some procedure you chose to participate in?

So no you dont

If the government honestly collected the data, and the BBC truthfully reported it every night, then it would be easy to compare which has led to more deaths.
However, every death at age 82.4 can be considered at end of of so can be completely disregarded when comparing against deaths with an average age of (guessing) 40.

robroy:

stu675:

Conor:
Good on them for the restrictions, bring them on. One of the reasons tens of millions of people in this country still having to endure restrictions is to try to protect the selfish 10% who choose to not have the vaccine. Sod em. If they choose to not have the vaccine then that’s up to them but don’t then expect the rest of us to have to alter our lives in a seriously detrimental way to save you from the consequences of your decision.

'A ■■■■■■ locked two women in his basement. He offered them their freedom if they complied and slept with him. The first woman declined, but the second woman, after some thought, decided to accept the offer.

Obviously- she didn’t get her freedom back after the first time, neither after the second time. She asked the ■■■■■■ why he didn’t set her free after he promised? He said if the first woman also sleeps with him then he would let them both go.

This is where the second woman started to blame the first woman and not the ■■■■■■ himself.

The first woman proposed that they should take down their ■■■■■■ together… but the second woman refused because it would only be fair if they both get raped’

Food for thought.

:open_mouth: Wow that is some dark sh man did you think it up?

A bit of a flaw though to be pedantic,.rapists afaik do not usually wait for consent before doing the business…just saying like.

As for Conor’s little gem…unbelievable even for him. :unamused:

No, unfortunately I can’t take original credit.
Perhaps it should be reworded that he is not at all a ■■■■■■, only a kidnapper.

stu675:

Unfortunately?..

You can’t take the credit? It’s the biggest collection of loaded hypotheticals I’ve ever come across. It’s just laughable in every sense.
It’s full of holes. The first one being that if the second girl said yes, then it isn’t ■■■■.

You not even sure if he’s a ■■■■■■ or a kidnapper or both?

Reworded? Just written off altogether would be best.

Franglais:

stu675:
Plus which would you be more willing to accept, death from a disease that you caught or death from some procedure you chose to participate in?

Peculiar question.

The risk of death from Covid is far, far greater than the risk of death from vaccines.
Clearly it is better to have a tiny risk from vaccine, than a greater risk from Covid.

In the last two years there have been just over 17,000 deaths from Covid where there was no underlying cause, not the 150,000+ regularly claimed by the mainstream media. This is fewer than in an average flu season.

Source- ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transpar … yingcauses

yourhavingalarf:

stu675:

Unfortunately?..

You can’t take the credit? It’s the biggest collection of loaded hypotheticals I’ve ever come across. It’s just laughable in every sense.
It’s full of holes. The first one being that if the second girl said yes, then it isn’t ■■■■.

FFS it’s not the story that’s important. It’s the parallels with the broken promises from the government that’s important.
Just lockdown for 3 weeks and you can have your freedom back, we did, but we didn’t get it.
Just get fully vaccinated, and you can have your freedom back. But oh no, you are never fully vaccinated, you are just waiting for your next booster.

stu675:

yourhavingalarf:

stu675:

Unfortunately?..

FFS it’s not the story that’s important. It’s the parallels with the broken promises from the government that’s important.
Just lockdown for 3 weeks and you can have your freedom back, we did, but we didn’t get it.
Just get fully vaccinated, and you can have your freedom back. But oh no, you are never fully vaccinated, you are just waiting for your next booster.

Sorry mate, it was me who kicked this off. :blush: :laughing:
I do agree with you btw,.I fully accept that Covid is not made up, and whether or not each individual chooses to have or not have the vaccinations for whatever reason is up to them and ■■■■ all to do with anybody else. :bulb:

What I will say is although I do not believe this is entirely some sort of bizzare social experiment by stealth, made up to just see how far they can brainwash us, and believe the exaggeration,…and make us all walk around like idiots in various medical ppe equipment, :unamused: (well some of you anyway) I do believe they have grasped this opportunity with both hands just to see how far people will bend with their bloody stupid (and in MY opinion) unnecessary rules and regs to see how gullible and servile we/ you are.or are not.

Harry Monk:

Franglais:

stu675:

Peculiar question.

In the last two years there have been just over 17,000 deaths from Covid where there was no underlying cause, not the 150,000+ regularly claimed by the mainstream media. This is fewer than in an average flu season.

I dont know what this has to with my post? But Ill talk a little about it if you like.

I`ve put other posts up about how deaths are recorded by the ONS, and how these may be different to other stats.
To understand what is going on I really think the ONS site should be closely at, not just tiny sections of it, and not just posts like mine!

But just a quick point.
About 66% of the UK adult population is overweight, 25-ish-% are obese, over 10% have heart problems, nearly 5% have been diagnosed with cancer, nearly 10% lung conditions. All of these are known. There are also those with undiagnosed issues.
Not the least bit surprising that the fittest die less from Covid (or anything else) than those already with a malady is it?

If you are obese or have a heart condition you may have many active years in front of you.
Looking at the figures above, do we expect 50% of the UK population to drop dead next year? Of course not.
Having a pre-existing condition does not mean you are on your last legs.

If you are knocked down in the street and die most would say that the accident killed you.
If you were a stone overweight, would you discount the accident as a cause of death? If you were under going cancer treatment would that mean the accident wasn`t the cause?

You can cherry pick that tiny part of the ONS stats, or look at the wider excess mortality stats that those 17,000 are a subset of.
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulation … cember2021
A bigger and more complete idea, but still just a glimpse of what might be happening.

Edit to add a link. Although I guess it will be misread by many.
ft.com/content/74346367-3d0 … 10c8917b12

Harry Monk:

Franglais:

stu675:

Peculiar question.

Another thought occurs.
Q. How is it in any way “fair” to compare these?

the total…number of flu deaths
with
the only no pre-existing conditions …number of Covid deaths
A. It isn`t.

To do any comparison, even a crude one, surely we need to look at “like for like”.

Either total deaths for both viruses or no pre-existing conditions deaths for both conditions.

Bit obvious, should have seen it earlier.