The wicked witch is recruiting

WheelsofCardiff:

dozy:
It’s very easy to knock t/c,s but in my little experience of them ( don’t think it was Beverly bell ) they do seem to be reasonable , whereas the court clerk was on about custodial sentences , the DVsa solicitor was on about lisence suspension & 2 out of 3 of the judges ( women ) looked like they’d like to pass a sentence of hanging , the t/c deemed a caution to be adequate
The same with renewing my lisense , whereas the DVSa couldn’t give a [zb] , company were no better , a phone call to the eastern t/c office had the issue sorted in mins , with a ring us if you have anymore issues .

Dozy you are unlucky cant believe some of your stories. You were going to be lynched right in the middle of London.

The lisense was simply a case of there is / was a little box you ticked if you’d had some involvement with t/c / vosa if I remember right ( I had ) , so the lisense renewal was sent onto the t/c office for approval , dvla don’t tell you this until a day 2 before renewal then they tell you where it is , now when you speak to them mine should never of been sent to the t/c office as I’d already been dealt with by court / t/c , the only one that in theory should go there are the ones who’ve not been to court / before t/c etc , so I rang & I guess secatary said I’ll look , ah you’ve already been dealt with , I’ll inform dvla to process your license , so sorted by t/c offivce in mins , that’s why I say the little interaction ive had with them they been helpful , and in the t/c case sensible , does a 1 offence of 5/6 mins without a card warrant more than a caution , not in the t/c opinion , but plenty of others , DVsa solicitor wants you off the road for a month
To be honest it was a nightmare , from offence to court was 1 1/2yrs I thought theyd forgot about it , but compliance officer told me they were actually investigating me , regular down loads of truck ( you must go into a,b,c & down load truck now as they apparently didn’t believe it was a 1 off
Luckily it was !!