The wicked witch is recruiting

peirre:

m.a.n rules:
[zb] me she’s got more chins than a chinese phone book… :smiley:

Many of us have them too, it’s an age thing :blush: :blush:

Up to date pictures of all posters commenting on Ms Bell’s appearance for comparison please - I could do with a laugh… :stuck_out_tongue:

WheelsofCardiff:

dozy:
It’s very easy to knock t/c,s but in my little experience of them ( don’t think it was Beverly bell ) they do seem to be reasonable , whereas the court clerk was on about custodial sentences , the DVsa solicitor was on about lisence suspension & 2 out of 3 of the judges ( women ) looked like they’d like to pass a sentence of hanging , the t/c deemed a caution to be adequate
The same with renewing my lisense , whereas the DVSa couldn’t give a [zb] , company were no better , a phone call to the eastern t/c office had the issue sorted in mins , with a ring us if you have anymore issues .

Dozy you are unlucky cant believe some of your stories. You were going to be lynched right in the middle of London.

Lynched , you’ve lost me , I took my card out at the traffic lights a few yards before you go into my old yard at Dagenham , did a few yards round yard at Dagenham , 5/6 mins without a card in , stopped at Carlisle , ended up at Carlisle magistrates court , etc etc , it’s all somewhere on her
The point being when I was being told by dvsa solicitor at court , compliance officer , someone on here who claimed to be in some way involved with visa that for one offence I’d have to travel back upto Carlisle to see t/c and I get a 1 month suspension of my lisense , I actually got a letter off t/c with a caution
As I say if you look you’ll find a thread on it , I’m not looking as I don’t want reminding it cost me £776 fine & a ear bashing off the mrs from Carlisle - Grantham !!

WheelsofCardiff:

dozy:
It’s very easy to knock t/c,s but in my little experience of them ( don’t think it was Beverly bell ) they do seem to be reasonable , whereas the court clerk was on about custodial sentences , the DVsa solicitor was on about lisence suspension & 2 out of 3 of the judges ( women ) looked like they’d like to pass a sentence of hanging , the t/c deemed a caution to be adequate
The same with renewing my lisense , whereas the DVSa couldn’t give a [zb] , company were no better , a phone call to the eastern t/c office had the issue sorted in mins , with a ring us if you have anymore issues .

Dozy you are unlucky cant believe some of your stories. You were going to be lynched right in the middle of London.

The lisense was simply a case of there is / was a little box you ticked if you’d had some involvement with t/c / vosa if I remember right ( I had ) , so the lisense renewal was sent onto the t/c office for approval , dvla don’t tell you this until a day 2 before renewal then they tell you where it is , now when you speak to them mine should never of been sent to the t/c office as I’d already been dealt with by court / t/c , the only one that in theory should go there are the ones who’ve not been to court / before t/c etc , so I rang & I guess secatary said I’ll look , ah you’ve already been dealt with , I’ll inform dvla to process your license , so sorted by t/c offivce in mins , that’s why I say the little interaction ive had with them they been helpful , and in the t/c case sensible , does a 1 offence of 5/6 mins without a card warrant more than a caution , not in the t/c opinion , but plenty of others , DVsa solicitor wants you off the road for a month
To be honest it was a nightmare , from offence to court was 1 1/2yrs I thought theyd forgot about it , but compliance officer told me they were actually investigating me , regular down loads of truck ( you must go into a,b,c & down load truck now as they apparently didn’t believe it was a 1 off
Luckily it was !!

whisperingsmith:
Gamekeeper turned Poacher - could be good value as a TM for ODs without CPC :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Two traffic coppers who were very pally with her when she was NW commisioner took redundancy and now help out solicitors in getting drivers off as they know the mistakes that the police make and to be fair they made a fair few themselves when they were serving, wonder if they’ll be applying?

Lucy:

peirre:

m.a.n rules:

Up to date pictures of all posters commenting on Ms Bell’s appearance for comparison please - I could do with a laugh… :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw a holiday one of me & mrs , it looked like some old bloke of 70 ( I’m 60 ) with there daughter , it shocked me to be honest , old ,grey & a bag of bones , how I’d aged over last 10 yrs , whilst mrs doesn’t look much different to 30 yrs ago

Lucy:

peirre:

m.a.n rules:

I agree :grimacing:

I think if people have an issue with someone just state the issues you have with someone instead of mocking what they look like.

She was the TC the got done for speeding right?

edit:
just read this
commercialmotor.com/news/op … mmissioner

interesting :laughing:
I kinda wanna watch the video but it seems it is not on youtube anymore.

adam277:

Lucy:

peirre:

m.a.n rules:

I think if people have an issue with someone just state the issues you have with someone instead of mocking what they look like.

edit:
just read this

interesting [emoji38]

Lucy:

peirre:

m.a.n rules:

Unfortunately I don’t know how to post pictures on the website

adam277:

Lucy:

peirre:

m.a.n rules:

edit:
just read this

interesting [emoji38]

Wow, they’re pretty serious about looking after their mates!
“His actions were made worse, and led him to conclude that Higgs knew what he was doing was wrong, by the fact that he posted the video using a false identity and was only discovered after specially trained police officers were able to trace him.”

He used a false identity, but it seems he wasn’t well-informed enough to post it from a device (eg burner phone) attached to an IP address (public wifi like the type he would have had on his coaches) that weren’t linked to him.
Digital forensics takes no prisoners.

well going by the video he was stalking someone which is illegal lol.
Even if it proves she was in the wrong as well.

if Bev was breaking the law, could someone explain to me why she is exempt from from people watching her skills in the public domain? isn’t there millions of videos on YouTube showing joe publics bad driving

dozy:

Lucy:

peirre:

m.a.n rules:

I saw a holiday one of me & mrs , it looked like some old bloke of 70 ( I’m 60 ) with there daughter , it shocked me to be honest , old ,grey & a bag of bones , how I’d aged over last 10 yrs , whilst mrs doesn’t look much different to 30 yrs ago

Too many years of 15 hour days, lay bys and pot noodles doze me old mate. :wink:
It’s all took it’s toll. :smiley:

robroy:

dozy:

Lucy:

Too many years of 15 hour days, lay bys and pot noodles doze me old mate. :wink:
It’s all took it’s toll. :smiley:

True (as always) story:
Saw a recent picture of someone at a family gathering.
“Whos that?" I asked. "■■ Thats you!”…and it was… and it wasn`t an handsome young man either…

My only excuse is that I don`t stand preening in front of mirrors all day long.

whisperingsmith:
Gamekeeper turned Poacher

A bit like Angus McCoat up, who went from truck driver to copper.

Ken.