Where Are The 100,000 Trucks?

flammen:

manalishi:

flammen:

JeffA:
Im sorry but when you are sat there swallowing everything David Icke tells you there are some serious questions you need to start asking yourselves

That “cashless society” is something he first pushed back in the 80s saying credit cards would be the death of us all. Cant believe people take him seriously.

Well that isn’t me I’m afraid. I don’t think anyone takes David Icke a complete face value, except for a few of course.

But even the boy who cried wolf told the truth one out of 10 right?

If you ignore someone because of who it is and not what they’re saying, then its no better than accepting everything a person says because of who they are and not what it is that they’re saying. They’re the same thing in my eyes.

Of course I can’t sit here and say I don’t judge David Icke as a person because I do, but that doesn’t stop me from listening to a theory and deciding for myself whether or not it has any merit.

One thing for sure though is that he makes a decent buck off of peddling the stuff that he does and that’s what I don’t like, if he’s supposed to be the pariah of truth then why does he continue to take gratuities beyond that of his needs to survive? No different than those mega-churches in the US, but again, doesn’t mean that I’ll just throw anything he says down the can. Does mean that I have the salt at the ready to be pinched though… but then that’s no different to how I approach the BBC or any news outlet…

I’m loosely acquainted with David Icke.My nephew lives in the fairly humble apartment block on the Isle Of Wight as David, which isn’t as particularly grandiose as many of his ‘contemporaries’ seem to enjoy.He’s not hawking product such as ‘supplements’ as does Alex Jones and many others.He simply writes books and gives talks and if that brings financial rewards why is this a typical ‘Tall-Poppy’ hair- trigger touchstone when deigning to judge someone of Davids significant informational/intellectual acumen? He’s not a particular ‘media-savvy’ researcher as some,just a bulldozer of a writer who doesn’t have an indoctrinated,university-tooled mindset and has had experiences over the years that have enabled him to get to the very core of issues that are arguably resulting in much…rubber meeting road events right now,l think it’s safe to say.

I heard he raged at a local Tesco for not being able to jump the queue under covid regs and threw a trolley at staff from a friend who also lives on Wight :grimacing:

But you have to be realistic, there’s no way with the prices he charges for his little “talks” that he’s not palming it all… so the idea that he lives this lowly life in an apartment doesn’t really fit. Where else would the money go?

I see him occasionally at Briddlesford farm shop but wouldn’t give any credence to any chinese whispers emmanating from this masked sheep colony island He’s no friend of the Masonic freaks who control the island and it’s news truth filtering mechanisms.