Police spot check

toonsy:

robroy:

Mazzie:
Genuinely asking - are there no mods on this forum to crack down on the hostile posts?

Hmmm not sure I’d go that far.
I don’t think any forum rules have been broken afaik.
Apart from that, we’re supposed to be hard assed truckers :smiley: ,
If you can’t take a bit of stick, you probably shouldn’t be either on the forum nor in the job tbh.
Best not to take the forum so seriously, it ain’t real life.

There are some snowflakes on here with …‘‘foe lists’’, :unamused: and those who even request posts taken down and removed when things don’t go their way.ffs :unamused: :laughing:
Best just to laugh at it and take it on the chin I reckon than take it THAT seriously.

Mate I can give and take as much sick banter as anyone but some of the stuff on here recently has been needlessly hostile and needlessly personal.

Yes we’re all hard-assed truckers but I can be one without being a ■■■■ to people making their own point or asking their own questions.

:smiley: You’re preaching to the choir mate, trust me.
I’ve had comments on here about my failed business, my financial past, (going bankruot) and my past personal circumstances as a result of said bankruptcy, attempted to be used to ■■■■ me off…
The cretins who are the perpetrators are so thick that they can’t suss out that the ONLY reason they know these things is because I have freely volunteered the info myself, …So why tf would it have any adverse effect on me. :smiley:

You always get the know alls and the gob ■■■■■ s in any group of men in any walk of life, I’ve had no problems dealing with that sort of ■■■■ in REAL life, so it is hardly going to phase me on a internet forum,. ok annoy,.agitate ? yes,
Give it a second thought afterwards ?a definite NO.

The only thing that would have me wanting to rip somebody’s head off (metaphorically AND literally) is when someone has a go at my wife and/or family, both of which I’ve also had on here would you believe ? :open_mouth:
But maybe that is a mistake on here showing my weakness, due to the more errr…stranger characters on here who have no parameters . :smiley:

As I say it is better leaving all this stuff on the forum to be seen by everybody, to show what certain types of ■■■■ they really are.

I would never report anybody for anything on here, never have a ‘foe list’ (mainly because I ain’t 5 years old :unamused: ) nor ask for a thread to be removed when I discover everybody hates me. :laughing:
As I say…hard.assed truckers don’t do that stuff. :smiley: