Satnav

trevHCS:

nomiS36:
Work will buy me another if my current Tom Tom packs in completely, is the 6250 significantly better than the 6000?

Speedwise the 6200 and 6250 are way ahead. Non of that lagging waiting for the screen to change. Just tell them it won’t charge or the maps aren’t updateable.

Only thing with the 6250 is it updates via wifi not plugging into the computer which is alright as long as you have WiFi available. Takes a little while to update the maps.

Mine does still occasionally crash and reboot, but cured most of those by buying a better quality USB gizmo and new cable. Seems it doesn’t like power dropping too much.

The 7.5T thing still happens sometimes as thd maps are the same across all of them I think and yeah it is odd hpw it sometimes onlyngives a short bit. The later one does seem to route into 7.5T zones if the destination is inside, but will warn you.

No idea on bridge heights showing - would be nice must admit unless they worry it will cluter the screen. That’s one thing I didn’t like about Garmin, they seemed more cluttered, but everyone prefers different.

My 6250 had a funny fit last Wednesday , powering up then rebooting
:imp: did that for an hour then all was right again and ain’t done it since :unamused: