Denied access to toilets

I have been in that position on too many occasions to mention. One of the positives of incidents like that is that I reviewed my lifestyle and eating habits. I eat less and only eat takeaway food if I am off duty the next day. Getting down to the nitty gritty of the subject, I now carry two refuse sacks with me. One for my rubbish and one for emergency situations and yes, I’ve had to do it. Pulled into a lay-by and squatting down in the cab. Disgusting but unfortunately it had got to the point where I had no choice. I was at a customer’s depot 2½ hours earlier but I’m not allowed to use their toilet facilities because of security and I’d need an induction and my previous manager said five years ago that he’d arrange it and he never did. Peeing into a bottle is a regular, if not daily, occurrence. In my home town, many years ago, a chap that lived over the road from me got convicted of exposing himself in public because he stopped his car, on the outskirts of town, for a pee because he couldn’t hold it in any more. A woman drove past and reported him to the police for exposing himself to her. I never asked him how he went about taking a leak in such a manner that the woman reported him but in any case I mention it as he ended up on the ■■■ offender’s register. This was back before smartphones so can you imagine if some unsympathetic busybody had caught the chap in question and they’d filmed him? :open_mouth:

adam277:
If I need to go for a ■■■■■ I am going for a ■■■■■.

Yea, I try to plan it out but it is hard to find a toilet when your pulling a Tesco Doubledecker.
I still remember the worst day in my life.

I was in a Tesco Lorry in bumper to bumper traffic in Fulham. NOWHERE to go and I had a dodgy kebab the night before…
My god I have never came so close to ■■■■■■■■ myself.
I managed to hold it in but needless to say I did not have clean boxers by the end of the shift.

Maybe, I am in the minority here but I see no issue for a driver having a ■■■■■ in a layby or in a empty industrial park. Parking is limited for us so we have to make do. I know some guys bring bottles with them but having a ■■■■■ in a bottle is pretty bad as well so idk.