Truck cleaning products

DCPCFML:
What on earth are you babbling on about? Rental reference? Ex copper clown? I have absolutely no idea and don’t care either. You have a long history of calling anyone who doesn’t agree with you a sock puppet account. I think you need to speak to your Spanish fridge mate :laughing: for some psychiatric help to cure the voices in your head and you should also be careful who you speak to on FB as people who you think you know who they are, you don’t.

As for being a trucking nemesis, that is some funny [zb]. Sounds like you’re suffering from a severe case of delusions of grandeur to me. No-one gives a [zb] about you, least of all me. I don’t care what the username is at the head of the post, if you post [zb] then there’s a good chance someone will pull you up on it. You know what the solution to that is mate? :bulb:

End of.

Yep, all in my imagination Rob innit. :laughing:
For someone who supposedlly joined in 2020 you appear to (think you) know a lot about my ‘‘long history’’ on here, you’d almost think that you had been on here a lot longer than me under many different guises…what was I thinking eh?

Glad to have amused you btw anyhow, as for Facebook…ain’t on it mate, I generally leave that ■■■■ to types like yourself…not sure what you’re ‘‘babbling on about’’ with the Spanish fridge driver, but please don’t feel the need to tell me,.as I don’t really care, in fact please yourself, but no need to reply either…but as Carryfast says, Feel free.

As for the solutuions…if I annoy you so much, simples…just don’t read what I put, stick to Geoffrey and Winseer.
Now where’s that ointment for irritation? :laughing: