Truck cleaning products

DCPCFML:

robroy:

DCPCFML:

robroy:
:open_mouth: ā€¦Calm down dear, there.s only one guy looking like a fool because of his gross over reaction. :laughing:
Screaming and hurling abuseā€™ā€™ seriously? :laughing:
More making a valid point.
In the guys own words ā€¦ā€˜ā€˜Thinking of breaking the bankā€™ā€™ so presumably heā€™s looking at top notch over priced stuff, which imo should be paid for by the firm if he needs it.
A bit different from me robbing the wifeā€™s cleaning cupboard, of a tin of pledge and some Mr Muscle.
There you go double whammy for you, youā€™ve got your argument out of me over a trivial subject after you blew it out of all proportionā€¦AND Iā€™ve answered your questionā€¦after all.

Happy?

No. Whatā€™s it got to do with you what he spends his money on? Who made you the arbiter in deciding whatā€™s appropriate and what isnā€™t? If he wants to tart up his truck thatā€™s entirely his prerogative so long as his gaffer doesnā€™t mind. Itā€™s no different to people who rent property customising/redecorating it to their taste. Neither will get their money back at the end but if it makes them happy so what? :imp:

As I keep reminding you on how a forum works.
Somebody puts out an opinion, those who agree agree, those who donā€™tā€¦donā€™tā€¦then they put their take on it.
Perhaps if you get so aereated over this (as often as you do, ) maybe the forum concept ainā€™t for you.

The forum concept works fine. Unfortunately itā€™s easily ruined by those types with who have nothing to say but love the sound of their own voice so fill the threads with worthless crap, as your post count perfectly demonstrates. I would rather read the contributions by Geoffrey and Winseer. :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing:
And yet you carry on reading them and continue to answer themā€¦(a little often. :bulb: )

Cā€™mon ROB letā€™s both stop ā– ā– ā– ā–  ing about, here, Iā€™ve known for ages that it is really you, :smiley: the posting style makes it obvious, ā€¦the arrogance, the know it all attitude,.the anybody who disagres with you is an idiot stance.

Iā€™ve been trying to draw you out for weeks, and you canā€™t resist the usual retorts, you slipped up by the ā€˜ā€˜renting housesā€™ā€™ reference :smiley: one of your old favouritesā€¦, I thought Iā€™d put that to bed when that ex copper clown thought he could ā– ā– ā– ā–  me off about it also, but was disappointed when I told him Iā€™d bought my house outright, sorry to disappoint you also btw,.then the post count thing came out,.and the attempted childish insults.

I keep getting that Cindi Lauper track in my head, 'True Colours, after weeks of deja vu. :smiley:

I get it mate fullyā€¦ we both dislike each other (in a forum based way,) but from different angles, you evidently look upon me as a ā€˜Trucknet Nemesisā€™ ,.a hate figure who you feel incessantlly compelled to have a pop at and analyse and pick through everything I say,.where as I look upon you as a mild slightly annoying irritant that you can endureā€¦a bit like thrush. :laughing:

Have a nice dayā€¦there you go, your opportunity to accuse me as of old ,of passive aggression and get on to the mods.

Cueā€¦ā€˜I donā€™t know what youā€™re talking aboutā€™ā€™ :neutral_face: :wink:

What on earth are you babbling on about? Rental reference? Ex copper clown? I have absolutely no idea and donā€™t care either. You have a long history of calling anyone who doesnā€™t agree with you a sock puppet account. I think you need to speak to your Spanish fridge mate :laughing: for some psychiatric help to cure the voices in your head and you should also be careful who you speak to on FB as people who you think you know who they are, you donā€™t.

As for being a trucking nemesis, that is some funny [zb]. Sounds like youā€™re suffering from a severe case of delusions of grandeur to me. No-one gives a [zb] about you, least of all me. I donā€™t care what the username is at the head of the post, if you post [zb] then thereā€™s a good chance someone will pull you up on it. You know what the solution to that is mate? :bulb:

End of.

DCPCFML:
What on earth are you babbling on about? Rental reference? Ex copper clown? I have absolutely no idea and donā€™t care either. You have a long history of calling anyone who doesnā€™t agree with you a sock puppet account. I think you need to speak to your Spanish fridge mate :laughing: for some psychiatric help to cure the voices in your head and you should also be careful who you speak to on FB as people who you think you know who they are, you donā€™t.

As for being a trucking nemesis, that is some funny [zb]. Sounds like youā€™re suffering from a severe case of delusions of grandeur to me. No-one gives a [zb] about you, least of all me. I donā€™t care what the username is at the head of the post, if you post [zb] then thereā€™s a good chance someone will pull you up on it. You know what the solution to that is mate? :bulb:

End of.

Yep, all in my imagination Rob innit. :laughing:
For someone who supposedlly joined in 2020 you appear to (think you) know a lot about my ā€˜ā€˜long historyā€™ā€™ on here, youā€™d almost think that you had been on here a lot longer than me under many different guisesā€¦what was I thinking eh?

Glad to have amused you btw anyhow, as for Facebookā€¦ainā€™t on it mate, I generally leave that ā– ā– ā– ā–  to types like yourselfā€¦not sure what youā€™re ā€˜ā€˜babbling on aboutā€™ā€™ with the Spanish fridge driver, but please donā€™t feel the need to tell me,.as I donā€™t really care, in fact please yourself, but no need to reply eitherā€¦but as Carryfast says, Feel free.

As for the solutuionsā€¦if I annoy you so much, simplesā€¦just donā€™t read what I put, stick to Geoffrey and Winseer.
Now whereā€™s that ointment for irritation? :laughing:

This is about to get locked because of my mateā€™s fascination for addressing everything I put, so back on thread.
Firmā€™s truckwash for exterior, household polish and grime remover for interior, thatā€™s quite adequate, as the interior is spotless.
And occasional piddle on the wheels to keep on top of them.
End of. :smiley:

robroy:
As for the solutuionsā€¦if I annoy you so much, simplesā€¦just donā€™t read what I put, stick to Geoffrey and Winseer.

Iā€™m that sick of reading your utter utter RDC waiting room ex-SAS-I-have-a-Dutch-model wife bull ā– ā– ā– ā–  that you warrant the nuclear option. Good riddance. :imp:

WA9Ydio.png

:laughing:
Wow! Looks like I get under your skin more than I thought. :laughing: ā€¦but you wonā€™t be reading this now will you.

(But we know you really are. :laughing: )
Anyway must fly (literally theres a chopper on itā€™s way from Hereford to pick me up for a reunion) and I need to say goodbye to Claudia Schiffer.

Au revoir to the next nom de plume comes up. :wink:

Btw Rob youā€™ve made a complete arse of the thread itā€™s all wide screen in your efforts to tell me you no longer love meā€¦oh ā– ā– ā– ā–  he ainā€™t reading this is he. :smiley:

A simple question about cleaning gear comes to this? The mind boggles, stop feeding him Rob ffs.

I live I the truck for four days, I clean it to my standards, and will bring my own cleaning supplies.
The outside, is the bosses issue. If he supplies the gear, Iā€™ll clean it. If he doesnā€™t, I dontā€¦

Iā€™m rather bothered about the inside, Iā€™m not bothered about the outside. (My craptros looks it ageā€¦ make of that what you wantā€¦)

short walk:
A simple question about cleaning gear comes to this? The mind boggles, stop feeding him Rob ffs.

Sorry mate,.and sorry to the rest of you for having to witness all that crap. (assuming you mean this Rob and not him btw :slight_smile: )

Tbf I did try to explain my point, then my next 2 posts told him I couldnā€™t be arsed anymore, so thought that was it ā€¦but he just hangs on like a ā– ā– ā– ā–  terrier, (knowing Iā€™m going to bite. :blush: )

Ah bless the new boys thrown his toys out the pram

Heā€™s having a go on another thread now

How can someone have time to clean a tipper truck?
As everyone knows that they hoon around at warp speed & are never stationary long enough to be able to clean them

I know the topic is outside cleaning but that Pink Chrome bottle spray is brilliant from the CB Shack shop in Lymm truck stop , you can make the cab smell like a tarts boudoir or massage parlour.

DCPCFML:

robroy:

Iā€™m that sick of reading your utter utter RDC waiting room ex-SAS-I-have-a-Dutch-model wife bull [zb] that you warrant the nuclear option. Good riddance. :imp:

WA9Ydio.png

Oh dear Robroy, you must be devastated. Do you think counseling would help? :wink:
Itā€™s amazing how people can have a childish tanty and think it will hurt the grown-ups. :laughing:

Tarmaceater:
I know the topic is outside cleaning but that Pink Chrome bottle spray is brilliant from the CB Shack shop in Lymm truck stop , you can make the cab smell like a tarts boudoir or massage parlour.

:laughing: Think I go and get some :laughing:

Tarmaceater:

Thatā€™s why I bought 2 bottles

DCPCFML:
The forum concept works fine. Unfortunately itā€™s easily ruined by those types with who have nothing to say but love the sound of their own voice so fill the threads with worthless crap, as your post count perfectly demonstratesā€¦

Thatā€™s pretty ironic for a bloke who in the dim and distant past used to post a very detailed diary of his working week, Rob K. Banging in all the hours that you could for a deadbeat West Yorkshire wannabe logistics mob - that is, until you couldnā€™t hack it anymore, bobtailed back and quit, as I recall.

peirre:
How can someone have time to clean a tipper truck?
As everyone knows that they hoon around at warp speed & are never stationary long enough to be able to clean them

But all is explained by the name of member (not saying he is a tipper driver himself) ā€œHurry up and Waitā€.
Rush and hurryā€¦to get your place in the queue.