Denied access to toilets

Monkey241:

Jayjay350z:

gregm171:
I have just been denied access to the toilet facilities at William Grant storage in ■■■■■■■■■■■■ I rhymed off the HSE regs 1992. To be fair the woman is only doing as she’s told by bosses, she apologised and went on to say they’ve been waiting for a portaloo since Monday for the drivers. Now, there is a toilet there specifically for Drivers atm but have put a sign up saying it’s out of commission. The bastid! :smiling_imp:
Well I won’t be buying any more Glenfiddich project ■■ from them if they think that drivers are just virus ridden, 3rd rate citizens! :imp:

I agree totally but drivers do not stand together and this is why we are allowed to be treated so badly because we allow it. I made a forum with a link to getting us priority for the covid jab on here. But all I got in response was abuse and they openely admitted that truck drivers don’t stand together and didn’t care. So while this is the situation nothing will ever change for a truck driver because at the end of the day as they say we are just truck drivers.

Really?

I’ve had a few places try and refuse toilet access…

They get a polite explanation of the law and a request to speak to the supervisor.
If this doesn’t work (it usually does) they get told the load is leaving.

Never failed to take a leak yet

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

What is frustrating to me is when your on a bay in an RDC and the is staff toliets rite next to were you are
And they refuse drivers access and tell you that the drivers toliet are at the gate house or across by the entry
And its a good walk away
When you get there there is a que and its either a small dirty single toliet that isn’t fit for an animal or its a porter loo and this is a RDC thousands of lorrys in an out per day and we get a dirty nasty single Toliet to share when there actual staff get mulitpul toliet blocks dotted all over site that are clean and fit for more than 1 person a time