Denied access to toilets

Jayjay350z:

gregm171:
I have just been denied access to the toilet facilities at William Grant storage in ■■■■■■■■■■■■ I rhymed off the HSE regs 1992. To be fair the woman is only doing as she’s told by bosses, she apologised and went on to say they’ve been waiting for a portaloo since Monday for the drivers. Now, there is a toilet there specifically for Drivers atm but have put a sign up saying it’s out of commission. The bastid! :smiling_imp:
Well I won’t be buying any more Glenfiddich project ■■ from them if they think that drivers are just virus ridden, 3rd rate citizens! :imp:

I agree totally but drivers do not stand together and this is why we are allowed to be treated so badly because we allow it. I made a forum with a link to getting us priority for the covid jab on here. But all I got in response was abuse and they openely admitted that truck drivers don’t stand together and didn’t care. So while this is the situation nothing will ever change for a truck driver because at the end of the day as they say we are just truck drivers.

Really?

I’ve had a few places try and refuse toilet access…

They get a polite explanation of the law and a request to speak to the supervisor.
If this doesn’t work (it usually does) they get told the load is leaving.

Never failed to take a leak yet

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk