Driver CPC, new guidance

fuse:
W.hat I was getting at was to get the country going again we need to dump things like FORS ,CLOCS ECT Driver cpc In my eyes the clocs and fors are like the mafia you need it to work ,no different to protection money I just do not think they make the job safer

I have to agree with the FORS and the like. It’s just a corporate money maker with no real advantage to the industry. I’ve only done FORS training, none of the others and they insulting and non CPC uploadable but No FORS etc, no chance at contract tenders and so forth. WTD I feel should stay because that seems to have proved to make the roads safer. However like the auld boys will say, isn’t our licence proof of our professional competence not to mention continued hours being recorded on your digi card, dcpc should be scrapped, again just a money maker. If you were to sit your class 2 & 1 plus initial DCPC, medical etc you’re already paying upward of £2.5k. How many other industries have to pay as much as drivers just to go to work or tender for a contract?