Impossible deadlines

corij:
johnny foreigner seems to be working long hours a real grafter by UK standards but look closer its rarely the case . hes job sharing and in his time off engaged in theft or several fiddles to bulk up the money. i heard about one who moonlighted doing washing machine maintenance in local laundrette when he was taking the back off to check on the belts some had a bit of metal inside to deflect a certain amount of coins into the casing for him to take home later

Thats rather a sweeping statement, Xenophobic in the extreme, I work with people from all over Europe and beyond and almost all with very few exceptions a decent honest and honourable men who have come to this country settled bought property and have started a family.

If I ran my own trucks I would employ a good many of them, you give them the keys the paperwork and thats the last you see or hear of them until the job is complete.

On the other hand you have the home grown talent who I personally would not employ to sweep the yard and empty the bins, I often work in the office covering holidays and so on and nearly all the idiotic stupidity and riduculous levels of wet nursing goes to drivers with English as there first language (and most of these are unable to speak correctly) some of the calls I take are frankly quite painful and pitiful to listen to.

Sad but true.