Road lords app

TonkaBoy:

Macski:
Back to Road Lord anyone know what the difference is between the Premium and the Premium Professional is?

Hey Macski, I dont know about road lords difference’s , however you could trial the TomTom Go app, as it now has the HGV options on it, as not just for cars anymore released it about a week ago.

I was doing the beta testing, and ran it on a samsung 10" tablet, already had bought and returned the TomTom Expert 7, as it was just the same, but a lot cheaper solution and 10" screen due to having a 10" tablet.

Think their trying to charge £100 but offered me the option of a discount down to £49.99 for 12 months…

It was good for clarity on directions, the routing like all of them could be questioned from time to time, but also for a quick birds eye view of roads around you, and restrictions, it was spot on, also used the MYDRIVE app to plan my routes myself on the 10" tablet, and adjust them using waypoints, then sync’d it across to follow.

You should be able to do a 7 day trial… and see if its what you need, cost look same as the premium professional roadlords app.

Thanks for that, looks interesting but where cann I find the app?

Looked on Play and I can’t find iit listed, looked on Tomtom site and again it is not there as far as I can see?

Edit: Worked it out thanks, you download the car one and there is a truck option, I am slow!

Not going anywhere till Tuesday now so try it then, it has a intro offer of £49.99. HOwever that is still in my view a lot considering the car one is £20.00