Help needed to locate vibration cause

Hi, Fh4 i just bought spent 2weeks in Volvo garage prior sale to be checked and few things repaired, i have addressed vibrations/shake over 50mph which they did not sort.
Any suggestions? Its not constant shake from unbalanced wheel, its more and less dependant on road surface, it goes more into body, not much into steering wheel, therefore i would say its not front axle related? Definitely can not drive it like this, going to get Parkinson’s in no time…

Out of balance prop shaft?

Bad tyre or Uj going tight are the easy things to try first

Drive axle tyre(s). Had it on a DAF 6x2 we hired. Arse end would shake like a [zb]ing dog on random occasions, particularly when running with an empty trailer, and could feel it through steering wheel as well. I thought it was wheels out of balance but turned out that the tyres had flat spots on them from being locked up. New tyres and it was like new.

DCPCFML:
Drive axle tyre(s). Had it on a DAF 6x2 we hired. Arse end would shake like a [zb]ing dog on random occasions, particularly when running with an empty trailer, and could feel it through steering wheel as well. I thought it was wheels out of balance but turned out that the tyres had flat spots on them from being locked up. New tyres and it was like new.

thanks, will check them tomorrow, i only drove solo and it was realy bad.

Punchy Dan:
Bad tyre or Uj going tight are the easy things to try first

thanks

UPDATE: getting all 4 new drive tyres…2 are shot

:sunglasses: