ERF 'European' (1975)

DEANB:

ERF-NGC-European:
Well, fellow Europeans, I’m sure it won’t be Loste on you that the world moves on apace and that we live in Longhope of more stability. Ijssel be happier when better times come, I can tell you! All these Covid ■■■■■■■ and goings get you down. Well Damco vid! We need all Hans on deck. Let’s be Chris Till clear: we need to fight them on the Beach’s! It’s our duty to arise each morning, eat Estra Horridge, rub Vick into our chests and go to work on an ERF. It’s the ePittemy of good citizenship – the Best, in fact. As you Read this, it’ll Sjouw you how we should proceed to lead Fuller lives and enjoy Ferdom of expression. I’ll bet you a pound to a pinch of C.A.M.E.L. droppings, the results will be Van Ommeran! It’ll be a tough Cookie, but we can move Pountains to achieve this without shedding a TIR. Hye think that just about Cauvas it for now.

Ro :smiley:

Very good Ro. :wink:

Clipping about ERF appointing C.D.B. Belgium as distributors from February 1969.

Thank you! That cutting must be from the late '60s. We have pictures of that tipper with a 3MW cab on the LHD 5MW thread. Technick NV of Dordrecht must have preceded Best Imports in the ERF low-countries arena.