Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

Buzzer:

oiltreader:

tribsa:
Lurpak.
Good Morning .
The Allard was actually being imported & what are you doing taking photos in are yard, some of the vehicle owners are not happy that their vehicles are now on social media.
Ask next time.

Cheers rich

Bit of the same treatment way back when I started this thread.

Oily think they call that Touche what ever that is, hell it’s only a picture he never stole it :astonished: :frowning:

Isn’t everything that is on public display, that is, can be seen from a public place, in ‘the public domaine’? I hardly think Oily stops all those drivers on the A1 to ask permission? I don’t think they would appreciate that.
I am talking of UK of course, here in France you are not supposed to photo people in the street without their permission, but I see that all the time. An offshoot of that is that if you have a security camera on your house you mustn’t allow it to record outside the fence. :laughing: Even of the burglar, 'till he climbs inside it I suppose. :laughing:

Many years ago on TN there was a discussion about blanking out reg nos in photos, but I see they are plain to see now. :slight_smile: