Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

Thankyou mate I enjoy looking back, some shots are before my time but a lot of the pictures one can remember running alongside the companies featured, Buzzer :smiley: :smiley:
[/quote]
Who you trying to kid Buzzer? Managed to find this rare photo of you with your first vehicle :wink: but I echo the previous comment, thoroughly enjoy this and the Paul Gee stuff, thanks for taking the time.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
[/quote]
Beautiful horses in this picture. I am a very contented man but I do wish I had enough money to afford keeping horses such as Suffolk Punch, Clydesdale or Percherons etc. as they deserve to be kept. But I know I do not.
[/quote]
Before covid I was child minder to my grandchildren, our granddaughter used to love going to Wimpole Hall near Cambridge, (still does for that matter) purely to see the shire horses, her favourite being the largest called Stanley, it was hilarious watching such a small little child trying to hug such a big gentle giant. She’s 5 now but still has pictures of Stanley in her bedroom and we sponsor him for part of her birthday present. Beautiful horses, if you like shires it’s well worth a visit.
[/quote]
Thanks for the tip. Percherons are particularly docile, true gentle giants. I am happy to think your granddaughter enjoying the company of one such.