TOBY 1234 abc

Now then …Is it not time we gave toby his own page or even forum, for his sometimes [ always entertaining ] if not totally random posts…Need i say more… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

We could title it " THE WORLD ACCORDING TO TOBY "… :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

imagesCAC2S9QJ.jpg

Toby`s days of trucking down to Portugal are long gone but here he is today!!!..TOBY, you are “The Man”!! :smiley: :wink:

vannrouge:
We could title it " THE WORLD ACCORDING TO TOBY "… :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

A weekend in the coffee shops of Amsterdam would be about a close as you could get to Toby Land! :laughing: :wink:

I think the Tobester should get a Truck Net award for most entertaining poster of the year!

The award ceremony is when and where and will the town Mayor be there for dinner.
A swimming pool and bike ride afterwards.

A true tnuk legend lol :smiley:

Perhaps and end of year best posts of Toby revue.

They might be a bit random, but they make far better reading than yet another I got cut up by some [zb] or Stobart post. :laughing:

I think Rikki shoud book him as entertainment for the Trucknet do. I’ll even lend him Bertie as his sidekick. I think they’d get on. :slight_smile:

switchlogic:
I think Rikki shoud book him as entertainment for the Trucknet do. I’ll even lend him Bertie as his sidekick. I think they’d get on. :slight_smile:

Why do you think they’d hit it off? Both empty heads?

We love you really Toby

:smiley: :smiley:

Knows all about nothing . Yes cenis where and open all year

Never gets in a huff. :slight_smile:

So true must be a nice guy

Nice to see that you are appreciated " T C " :wink:

Thanks Will.

Toby is a legend, I’ve never yet read one of his posts and not had a huge smile on my face, I’m often shaking my head in total bewilderment too, but I’m still smiling :laughing:

Toby is one of the few characters on here that I would like to meet for a swift half :sunglasses:

newmercman:
Toby is a legend, I’ve never yet read one of his posts and not had a huge smile on my face, I’m often shaking my head in total bewilderment too, but I’m still smiling :laughing:

Toby is one of the few characters on here that I would like to meet for a swift half :sunglasses:

in full agreement.

I am The Stig from Top Gear.Thanks for the compliments.
My other part time job is The Banker on Deal or No Deal which is filmed 6 months before it is broadcasted.
Two year waiting list to be a contestant.

toby1234abc:
I am The Stig from Top Gear.Thanks for the compliments.
My other part time job is The Banker on Deal or No Deal which is filmed 6 months before it is broadcasted.
Two year waiting list to be a contestant.

Totally Random See. :stuck_out_tongue: