Stuart Deeley Transport on tour

more later

Nice one mate looking forward to seeing the others, any of there older wagons?

where these from?

i have some of our older trucks ill send them to dan to put on here tomoz probably now though.The tour pics are from madonna sticky n sweet tour 09 from barca , st petersburg , prague , n budapest and places in between

CRAIG D:
i have some of our older trucks ill send them to dan to put on here tomoz probably now though.The tour pics are from madonna sticky n sweet tour 09 from barca , st petersburg , prague , n budapest and places in between

lookin foward to seeing them craig :grimacing:

Loving the Actros :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :wink: :smiley:

Yeah its nice ain’t it :slight_smile:

Simon Sargents new Magnum don’t look that bad either!

Joshh:
where these from?

near tamworth i think

hanson:

Joshh:
where these from?

near tamworth i think

they park at mile oak near tamworth

I like the low ride magnum :smiley:

some pics from last year

great pics! would love to see some of the SK cab you used to have! And any you have of Garry George, Wrights of Twycross, WLC etc etc…

i can remember when they used to pull in the early 90s for united biscuits of ashby, with a tidy ford cargo unit,and i think a new sk merc,he used to park behind a service station on the a5 at polesworth.also at the time somebody with a new sed ac stratos from tamworth used to work with him on ub work,i think he had a scottish name,the last time i saw his truck it was parked in the safeway depot at tamworth.

rich12 i think the scottish name your thinking of is Ian McKerlie, hes had a maroon Daf 95XF SSC for a good few years now, pulling containers out of Birch Coppice.

Jacko123:
rich12 i think the scottish name your thinking of is Ian McKerlie, hes had a maroon Daf 95XF SSC for a good few years now, pulling containers out of Birch Coppice.

Ian has been on containers for RCL for about 3 or 4 years now, before that, he was pulling for Garry George doing France and back, he does have a marroon DAF 95XF SuperSpace cab 4x2, it is on a private plate.

i see Ian regular, i pull for RCL from the same depot, i will try and get a pic of Ian’s truck next time i see it :smiley:

stuarts yard is behind the merc dealer i was born and bred in mile oak.stuart used to park on the a5 near dordon behind the old cafe a s taylor bought stuarts sk im sure its this one

garrys old 580 when taylor had it

and then wlc

its now owned by someone else
i know ian mckerlie he once ran for b&S traction services as a subbie on birds eye when i worked for em,ian ran a very tidy fleet at one time with some very nice fh12s

Jacko123:

thats the one,i think he also owned a f10 aswell,the last time i saw him was in the appleby inn at appleby about 15 yrs ago.