Stuart Deeley Transport on tour

Heres another pic of that sk. do you know if its still working carl or is it parked up.

as far as i know mate it were exported.that merc sounded the mutz nutz it had straight thru eminox on it

Shame it looked i decent truck for its age and now its getting abused in africa or somewhere like that.

great pictures lads! Carl you got anymore from Garry George old or new? Hes now got the longline, 1 R620, 1 580, a new magnum & a LHD DAF XF SSC!
Oh & Y4 GGT is still in the area, noticed it going into Keltruck @ Dordon the other day, sounds great with the side pipes :sunglasses:

sorry mate ive got no pics of my own of garry,s even tho ive worked for him twice doh.in my time working for garry i drove one of the red 420 magnums a new premium 385 and the roadhaus which is still in tamworth and working.never bothered with a camera back then :blush: :unamused:

Jacko123:
great pictures lads! Carl you got anymore from Garry George old or new? Hes now got the longline, 1 R620, 1 580, a new magnum & a LHD DAF XF SSC!
Oh & Y4 GGT is still in the area, noticed it going into Keltruck @ Dordon the other day, sounds great with the side pipes :sunglasses:

Steve Fellows has brought a 105 off him

dlote2009:
some pics from last year

is that john c berrys volvo in the pic? next to the merc? think the reg was fh12 jcb!

Carl:
sorry mate ive got no pics of my own of garry,s even tho ive worked for him twice doh.in my time working for garry i drove one of the red 420 magnums a new premium 385 and the roadhaus which is still in tamworth and working.never bothered with a camera back then :blush: :unamused:

No worries Carl :slight_smile: always liked his wagons, i know when he had that roadhaus he had a fair few on the go then didnt he? Daf space cabs, man, scannys magnums…

phantom309:

Jacko123:

Must of bought it very recently, it will look good in Fellows colours! Is he gona run it abroad as its a left ■■■■■■!

yes the pic of the sk was the one as taylor had of us he had a actros off us too . garry george worked for us atone time hebrought a 2429 sk merc of usto start upon his own too mydad and ian mc kerlie used to sub for hayton coulthard togeter then went on to work for U B and tnt together.

nice one craig, you got any pics to put up mate?

Jacko123:

Carl:

No worries Carl :slight_smile: always liked his wagons, i know when he had that roadhaus he had a fair few on the go then didnt he? Daf space cabs, man, scannys magnums…

phantom309:

Jacko123:

Must of bought it very recently, it will look good in Fellows colours! Is he gona run it abroad as its a left ■■■■■■!

brought this week i think, dont know whats being done to it will try and find out :wink:

yea the 105 went last weekend

Heres some more pics.

thanks for putting the pics on for me mate

wow great pics! i remember the Volvo FL10 being parked behind atherstone swimming baths if i remember right?

we hada a driver that lived behind the swimming baths so its possible he had one ofthe cargos before the FL10

the red F10 and the blue one with the tartan band around it are two of ian mc kerlies early trucks

cracking pics i remember the mers and the cargo and fl10 being parked at the cafe at dordon,not seen pics of simons leyland for ages where were they taken craig.i never saw ians volvo in coultards colours before that were tidy :sunglasses:

pics of simons leyland n the merc were taken in spain i think my dad n simon did a job to a big bakery i carnt remember what the place was called though it was out in the middle of nowhere

ian and my dad were subbies for coultards the metalic blue f10 with red,white n blue stripe was my dads .ian used to goto school with duncan coultard or something like that i carnt remember