Coca-Cola

Coca cola is now best served warm.

youtube.com/watch?v=W1C_lUdAu7c.

Holidays ain’t coming after all then. :neutral_face:

ffs drop the trailer ? .

gingo:
ffs drop the trailer ? .

I wouldn`t be fussed about disconnecting the airlines and stowing them away tidily…
But where is the 5th wheel handle?
Depending on exactly what is in the trailer, getting closer to it, to pull the pin, might not be the best choice.

it was on it’s way to coca cola wakefield when this happened, thankfully all the migrants in the trailer got out safely . theres a gofundme page set up so they can buy some dinghy’s… :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing:

m.a.n rules:
it was on it’s way to coca cola wakefield when this happened, thankfully all the migrants in the trailer got out safely . theres a gofundme page set up so they can buy some dinghy’s… :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing:

Set up by ‘JeffA’ presumably. :laughing:
trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewto … 5&t=173733

i could’nt possibly comment,could i… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Franglais:

gingo:
ffs drop the trailer ? .

I wouldn`t be fussed about disconnecting the airlines and stowing them away tidily…
Depending on exactly what is in the trailer, getting closer to it, to pull the pin, might not be the best choice.

i agree about disconnecting and stowing , but from what i see dropping the trailer is an option .

gingo:

Franglais:

gingo:
ffs drop the trailer ? .

i agree about disconnecting and stowing , but from what i see dropping the trailer is an option .

At the end of the video it shows the fireman working on a trailer at a angle and the unit slightly further down the road so I think they used the screw the legs + lines and just pull the handle technique.

It sounds good though

But why would a Cocacola trailer catch fire internaly like that?

Macski:

Coke is very explosive

Macski:

Its not a trailer to deliver Coca-Cola, it seems, its some sort of publicity trailer isnt it? There is a small entry door near the front. Probably have power source, heating source, etc. Batteries? Fuel? Diesel generator? Gas? As I said previously I wouldnt be getting closer than necessary.