Free Costa Coffee

Been a while but it’s back on again.
Good news is… It’s free to truckers and van drivers at Moto MSA.s on Tues 16 Aug
Bad news is …that is my ■■■■ day off. :cry: :unamused:
:smiley:

So fill yer boots,… summet for nowt for truckers from a MSA? :open_mouth:
What’s not to like. :smiley:

You wouldn’t see me within 100 miles of those ■■■■ stinking rip off places !!! I guess you’ll be having a free shower when your there as well rob ( loads of rolling eyes )

I guess you’ll be having a free shower when your there as well rob ( loads of rolling eyes , did you not read the post ■■?, he said it was his day off ffs .

dozy:
You wouldn’t see me within 100 miles of those ■■■■ stinking rip off places !!! I guess you’ll be having a free shower when your there as well rob ( loads of rolling eyes )

Nah day off doze as said…try and keep up man. :unamused:
Yep, never fail to stop at MSA for showers and khazi, it’s about all they’re good for.
Hope that answers your question. :wink:

Btw…You don’t actually overnight park and eat there do ya? :open_mouth:
:laughing:
A man of your experience? :neutral_face:

I’m a fully converted Greggs man since switching to days,£3.15 for a cuppa and a bacon sandwich can’t beat it but can’t turn a free coffee down so cheers Robroy…

As an honarary Yorkshireman, I wont turn down a freebie.

Ken.

I still.can’t see what old dozy’s gripe is (again :unamused: ) about me refusing to park overnight on these crap holes on principle, but not being averse to their free offers …and using their showers/bogs.
I also refuse to over night park on lay bys, but it does not stop me from using them for a break or a kip.
Maybe he’s a Moto Shareholder. :laughing: …(or maybe he just likes trying to wind me up.
Surely not. :smiley: )

Got a link to the offer?

Ken.

Quinny:
Got a link to the offer?

Ken.

Nah…the lass in Knutsford msa told me last night mate,.sorry.

(I was in there getting a FREE Gregg’s coffee btw doze. :sunglasses:
:laughing: )

It’s today

hotukdeals.com/deals/free-c … ce-3981595

Ever since…

This promotion has been done, I don’t think poor old robroy has had a free coffee out of it. :smiley:

yourhavingalarf:
Ever since…

This promotion has been done, I don’t think poor old robroy has had a free coffee out of it. :smiley:

:grimacing:

yourhavingalarf:
Ever since…

Story of my life mate. :smiley: