Lorry driver convicted

Carryfast:

del trotter:

Carryfast:

Lucy:
Jeez Carryfast. This is taking the whole “I know everything” persona to a whole new level.

I’ve let your message through pre-mod because there’s nothing in the rules to say I shouldn’t, but as someone who has family military connections on all sides, and lives with a man who served in the Falklands, I don’t know whether to scrape my jaw off the deck or put yours on it for your ignorance. I have a form of PTSD myself, connected to non-military trauma. Trust me when I say it doesn’t work like that.

To be fair whatever the actual circumstances ‘he’ entered a plea of diminished responsibility which
‘I’ said should have been accepted by the jury or better by his GP.Meaning that he’d have been sectioned.
Sane people don’t generally wipe out the neighbours over a parking dispute while it’s more likely that his chosen military commando service training would have led up to all that than the job of driving a truck.
No offence was meant.

Because you heard all the evidence and have carried out a psychiatric evaluation of him, have you? :unamused:

What possible evaluation could conclude that wiping out the neighbours over a parking dispute was the act of a sane person.

Well the 2 psychiatrists who carried out evaluations of him, including one for the defence, both diagnosed him as mildly depressed, so they clearly thought he was sane, deserves every one of those 38 years.