Jeremy Vine again

Jeremy Vine being a complete pratt again .Nothing wrong
with Waitrose lorry.

express.co.uk/news/uk/16145 … Twitter-vn

The cyclist is all over the place, I agree that the lorry driver did nothing wrong.

Just another cyclist who needs other road users to keep him safe because he’s too stupid to cycle responsibly.

No case to answer in my book.

If they are that concerned, they should of ridden single file and given themselves room!

All a non event in my eyes. How’s this makes news is beyond me.
The Waitrose truck was in his lane not over the lines…the cyclists were on there lane not over the lines where’s the problem?
Personally the cyclists should. Me.more over to there left to be safer but yeah nothing to see here

What’s the point of passing cyclists they’ll undertake you at the next traffic light and you have to do it all over again

Does he still ride a penny farthing ?

Cyclists diberately riding as far as possible from the kerb to create needless conflict regarding their required 1.5m seperation distance from traffic in lane 2.

ETS:
What’s the point of passing cyclists they’ll undertake you at the next traffic light and you have to do it all over again

What’s the point of having more than one lane going straight ahead in that case.

Suedehead:
Does he still ride a penny farthing ?

Probably not after the hapless string off ■■■■ fell of it not long ago.

Really nothing happened at all did it, lorry just driving a long in his own lane!

Just your usual assorted collection of entitled dweebs and ■■■■■ wetters. Nothing to see here, move along.

drover:
Really nothing happened at all did it, lorry just driving a long in his own lane!

Except for the non existent required 1.5 metres clearance between the truck and cyclists which the …cyclists had chosen to remove by needlessly and deliberately riding too far away from the kerb.

That policeman should lose any license he holds for using the road, including his cycling proficiency badge.

It’s one of them situation certain groups can get away with anything and others can’t. Waitrose lorry was in his lane so was police however the law is leave a 1.5m gap when overtaking so the lorry should of waited and went on the opposite side of the road avoiding all bollards and obstacles and traffic to ‘safely’ pass

My all time favorite clip is when a bunch of cyclist were in the left hand lane and a curtainsider was in the ahead and as you guessed its the artic fault according to …

On the full video the cop on the bike can be heard saying ‘‘he will get a driving without due care for that’’ well if he does he should get himself a good soliciter and fight it because he did nothing wrong, and was always in his own lane. At the end of the full video which is available elsewhere the cop even wanders into the next lane while setting off, is that not ‘‘without due care’’ as well■■?
Also if the lorry was too close, well so was the car!!! And he says the lorry was touching the line…he wasnt.

They might need a larger courtroom when witnesses for the defence who have also seen the video turn up.

I wish there was some kind of lorry driver campaign group that could somehow organise a total boycott on lorry drivers driving into London. Let’s see these precious cyclists begin to complain food and fuel is running out, then they might give lorries and their drivers a bit more respect and appreciation. I detest these stupid highway code changes, because it breeds the sort of attitudes you see in this video. A cyclist should have responsibility for their own safety. This muppet could have ridden single file, or not so close to that line. In his opinion, what should that Waitrose driver have done? Move to another lane?

shullbit:
On the full video the cop on the bike can be heard saying ‘‘he will get a driving without due care for that’’ well if he does he should get himself a good soliciter and fight it because he did nothing wrong, and was always in his own lane. At the end of the full video which is available elsewhere the cop even wanders into the next lane while setting off, is that not ‘‘without due care’’ as well■■?
Also if the lorry was too close, well so was the car!!! And he says the lorry was touching the line…he wasnt.

Are they sure it was actually the law and not an impersonator with the usual Polite written on the dodgy ‘uniform’.
The cyclists were clearly deliberately removing clearance distance by riding too far from the kerb.
Having said that the Waitrose driver might as well have saved all the aggro by staying behind them all and hopefully that delay, combined with all the other similar situations during a shift, would mean a failed shop delivery.Win win.

ezydriver:
I wish there was some kind of lorry driver campaign group that could somehow organise a total boycott on lorry drivers driving into London. Let’s see these precious cyclists begin to complain food and fuel is running out, then they might give lorries and their drivers a bit more respect and appreciation. I detest these stupid highway code changes, because it breeds the sort of attitudes you see in this video. A cyclist should have responsibility for their own safety. This muppet could have ridden single file, or not so close to that line. In his opinion, what should that Waitrose driver have done? Move to another lane?

If it was me I would have stayed in lane but stopped well behind them all.It was an all too predictable reclaim the streets fit up.

So police everyone saying truck was in the wrong as he didn’t give them 1.5 m fair enough

Now let’s say it’s a road 1 lane each way the Waitrose truck is travelling in the opposite direction in his lane cyclists are as in vid in there lane. By letter of the law the truck should give them 1.5m of space how does he do that with out mounting the pavement.