URTU opinions?

dozy:
Your calling the likes of me rob who was there in the 70,s / 80,s when those unions you can’t speak highly enough we’re running riot , strikes / walkouts every bloody week
I don’t need you or any one else to tell me what unions are about as I’ve seen it with my own eyes ,
As for if we all stocked together , I saw a workforce who were sick to the back teeth of strikes stick together , they voted to a man not to strike , the union shop stewards said it was a unanimous vote to strike , those [zb] only cared about them selfies , whenever there was layoffs not one of them was ever laid off , amazing as those [zb] never started there machines up , just sat there all night looking to cause trouble
As I say you might brain wash these kids on here about unions , but never me , my hatred for them [zb] will never abate

I ain’t ‘‘calling’’ anybody doze,.I’m just giving my take and opinions on Unions in general, and the unprofessional way I was dealt with by the URTU…
You know what mate?..I was also there in the 70s, working for GEC as an apprentice, I also saw all the negative ott stuff that went on, but on the plus side there was no zero hours contracts, no ‘‘fire and re.hire’’ dog ■■■■, no abuse of the workforce because the AEUW did not allow it, because the workforce were as one.

I don’t give a rats ■■■ what the guys in the higher echelons of the unions get up to,.as long as at grass roots level we had a decent work life, because you can sure as hell bet the senior management will have similar scams going and a lot more perks,.while their workers are at the bottom of the pile taking all the crap.