More excellent Police pr

Gidders:

robroy:

Gidders:
In more modern times ,my grand daughter (16) saw local youths knife my son’s work van’s tyres from her bedroom window.She knew the perpetrators’ names and addresses.When Cleveland’s finest turned up the next day(ain’t we lucky?)the leader asked her if she was really prepared for the [zb] she would have to endure if she reported it.FFS.

Mixed feelings on that one,.at least the copper was a realist, and a tad streetwise.
.I don t think I’d sleep if my daughter implicated herself by nobbling the local talent,.and the [zb] storm that would result around her lugs.
The system needs changed for anonymity, …ok it would give the local busy bodies a ‘grass’s charter’ :unamused: but it would protect people like your daughter who was backing up her brother.
Way things are now, rather than involve the Old Bill, it would have been better if you,.a couple of your mates, with your lad and his mates jumped in a Transit, and paid the [zb] s a friendly visit tooled up with baseball bats. :imp:

I see what you mean about the risk of comeback to my grand daughter.I would have gone down the revenge route,as you describe,but it was over a year later before I heard about it.Mainly because I have history when my son got a kicking from 2 scrotes.Not civilised but effective.

Yep you need to look after your own at all costs.
I know somebody whose daughter was seeing a low life druggie scrote who was bringing her down,.and making her change her mind about college.
Her Dad was worried that he would get her into drugs and hated this little sh.
Anyhoo, her Dad,.a driver parked up an hour and a half away from home, booked off on his (analogue tacho) and made sure he was seen in the cafe.

His mate was waiting for him in the car, picked him up took him back home,.and loaned him a sawn off shotgun …ok, not a real one, but it looked the part.

The Dad collared this arse wipe in a quiet corner that night, stuck the gun in his throat and told him to dump his daughter…after the lad almost ■■■■ himself, the Dad left in his mates car back to his truck.
His alibi was complete,but was not needed as the little ■■■■ was too scared to report him
The girl is now happily married to a decent lad.
Not a police matter fair enough, but you know what I mean.