Dealing with feral kids

I probably know the answer , but I’d still of liked to kick the ■■■■ out of them
I was sat minding my own business having my break a few days ago when a group of about 10 kids ran across the road nearly getting hit by a car , that caught my attention , they then walked towards the lorry & then one kid threw something that hit the windscreen , and I heard a bang on side , I’d love to say I flew out but at 60 I kind of got out & ran ( hobbled more like it ) , no chance , I kept shouting but they just got farther away , I guessed that was the end of it
But no , I thought I’d walk to the shop to get something to eat , still mad & talking to myself , who’s stood by the shop but them , so I shouted , they ran at me , and then legged it when they saw me running at them , one of them must of chucked a can as it hit my leg , chased them but no chance , bloke in shop saw it & said he’d just had trouble with them
The frustration levels , I wish I was 30 yrs younger & id of caught them and kicked the ■■■■ out of the little ■■■■■■■
I was talking to my mate , and he just said don’t hit them whatever you do , you’ll get locked up , but I would of done if I’d of caught the little ■■■■■■■
ZB hate being old
When I got home I told the mrs , I expected sympathy , but no she reminded me of the stories my aunts told her , how I’d bricked a red phone box when young , I did embarrassingly, the diffence was the copper who caught us gave us a good wack round the head , then marched us home for my dad to continue it .
I feel better now getting it off my chest , I guess it the being old & not being able to sort a few young kids out that’s frustrating
Nb it was just down from coop ambient in Leicester , so if you see them , hit the little ■■■■■■■ for me

I worked out of a yard years ago, then they built houses nearby. The local ferals stoned the trucks because they were bored and there were no consequences. The firm closed the depot. The local Member of Parliament was “saddened” by the loss of jobs, so thats alright, then.

Dozy , just kick 7 levels of crap out of them

Trouble is, touch a little brat and be prepared to lose everything you own, your reputation and yout liberty. Even their own parents can’t give them a slap, and the little buggers know it!

blue estate:

You can’t catch…

Them though. If you do and hand out a small life lesson, you’ll be a newspaper headline before their weed smoking, un-employed parent(s) start appearing on Good Morning Britain retelling the ordeal little Billy endured at your hands. Not to mention how many panels of glass will be shattered on your lorry.
Time was, the local plod who wandered around on foot, knew everyone single one of these little scrotes and their parents. I do remember groups of kids hanging around when I was a teenager, I don’t remember them being as feral as they appear now.

I thought they’d all be stuck indoors playing Death ■■■■■ Fantasy Silliness games.

There are no feral kids in the UK.
The term is propaganda in a most cruel, insidious form.

Find its best to avoid a pack of such creatures whenever possible, no matter the circumstances should you make any attempt at retaliation and be bloody careful how you defend yourself if they attack you personally you will lose whatever happens, the system that Robert Peel invented and which now bares no resemblance to what he envisaged will find you in the wrong every time and the long term consequences for you, not them who will be victims, will change your life permamently.
The police (as a political service, some decent sticks still stubbornly trying to do the right thing) its appointed leaders and the state are not the friend of decent citizens who go out to work and try to live a normal life, get used to it, this is the new normal that people apparently wanted and continue to vote for.

The country has been going mad for decades at an increasing rate, we haven’t reached anywhere near peak lunacy yet and until we do things will only get worse.

There are thankfully many decent young people out there, raised with manners and grace and a credit to themselves and their families, to balance out those who haven’t had the fortune to be raised by a loving family with decent values.

ScaniaUltimate:

These days, that label tends to get used to group the whole lot - “Children of the Caravan Park”, “Layby Layabouts”, and anyone with a personality disorder they’ve passed onto their kids, such as "don’t pay taxes, don’t recognize authority, expect everything free on the NHS, and of course the only UK-born people that actually manage to get in front of foreigners in the benefits queue… :unamused:

…And I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if it turned out to be them throwing bricks off motorway bridges as well. :angry:

My 82 year old stepdad saw some kids in tesco being lairy - he noticed their bikes left outside so he grabbed two and drove over them in his 4x4

Remember one kid years ago letting fly at my windscreen as hard as he could with a third of a housebrick - just bounced off.

ScaniaUltimate:

No it isn’t and denying they exist is just political correct ■■■■■■■■

There are feral kids in this country, there always have been to some extent however the rise in single parents seems to have coincided with a rise in the number of them. Sure they’ve not been brought up by animals so not feral in the dictionary definition sense but they may as well have been for how they behave. I can only guess you don’t live in an area where there are any or deliver to where there are but if you watch some of those TV shows like Traffic Cops there’s plenty of examples when they go on council estates of kids acting just like that, completely out of control thinking they’re a law unto themselves. There’s an entire area of Grimsby riddled with them, East Marsh Estate.

Dozy be very very careful! A good friend had a few yrs back a run in with a group o little ■■■■■ that nearly cost him his job house and liberty. He was near a school at lunch time and was reversing his wagon when a little ■■■■ jumped on the front bumper aNd grabbed the wipers trying to pull them off . Well john jumped on the brakes and the little ■■■■ fell off , now on the ground crying for mummy, the scrotes friends now started throwing stuff at the motor . A schoolteacher arrived and started shouting at John he did it meaningly , the local cops arrived and after listening to kids and the teacher charged John!!’ , one of our foreman came out and told Jon the scrotes parents had been in touch wanting compo. So now in a matter of hrs he’s been charged suspended with pay . This took nearly a yr to sort out the procurator fiscal threw it out , the company Indus company grew a pair and told the parents to f o So the only person that came out of it with stress and anxiety was poor John.

blue estate:

…and get arrested and convicted ('cos the little scrotes will record everything on their phone) and go to jail for child abuse, which will be understood to mean something very different than “a kicking”, and spend your time inside with the other “vulnerable prisoners”

As annoying as this stuff is, it isn’t the 1970s anymore where any adult could discipline any child with impunity. The old ways are long gone, so I’d suggest “leave it, they’re not worth it” is he best choice for anyone who doesn’t like prison food.

Today….

Be a brave man who steps between a kid and another adult. People are so precious about their horrific families

And no matter how bad somebody begs for a kicking - the moment you give them one their worthless families have to “stand up” for the peice of ordure.

ScaniaUltimate:

What a muppet you are.

I had 9 brand new fence panels installed recently and within a week 4 of them kicked through on purpose, by 2 little ■■■■■ that live a few doors away. My hands are tied and I know if I had my way I’d end up with jail. So I just sit here and grit my teeth.

My security cameras are not working at the moment, but even if they did ■■■■ all would probably get done.

Couple months ago had a kid in a balaclava launching down my drive jumping over into my garden to escape the police.

Maybe we can dump all these misfits into your area as you won’t have any issue with it?

I’ve only just put the telly on, and heard today’s big news story…

Best not speculate about the type of character responsible, under arrest, and currently remanded in custody. :frowning:

Remember a few years ago the story of a guy who went outside to confront a group of yoofs and lost his life doing so. Be very careful confronting these ferral barstewards as its likely they`ll be carrying a knife or two, if you do decide to confront them, pick you moment carefully

Be fast…

Wait til they play the Autism card. Just hope that Karma comes their way.

Just make sure when you get a free punch in make it hurt