Where Are The 100,000 Trucks?

As we all know, there is absolutely definitely a shortage of 100,000 truck drivers in the UK, and it is the sole reason for the imminent collapse of civilization.
(Source: The Government, The Media, And everyone who isn’t a truck driver)

So where are all the trucks?
Wait time for a new one is now measured in years, not months. Almost impossible to rent anything. Are they squirreled away being polished ready for the high earning hordes of new drivers?

Just another reason why it doesn’t add up. Any driver who still believes the media or government on anything, from Brexit to vaccines and everything inbetween, needs to seriously rethink.

idrive:
As we all know, there is absolutely definitely a shortage of 100,000 truck drivers in the UK, and it is the sole reason for the imminent collapse of civilization.

Wait time for a new one is now measured in years, not months. Almost impossible to rent anything. Are they squirreled away being polished ready for the high earning hordes of new drivers?

Just another reason why it doesn’t add up. Any driver who still believes the media or government on anything, from Brexit to vaccines and everything inbetween, needs to seriously rethink.

All only for one.Buy more stuff in shop,tomorrow will empty shelves.This was in last 10 years and will be next to many years.Why growing companies,car transporter,heavy haulage not moaning and nobody speak about them??May be because can t make buyers panic.But after ■■■■■■■ about CO2 emission people run buy more soft drink.

idrive:

Theres a driver shortage AND a shortage of new trucks. Whats the serious rethink needed for? Did David icke say its royal family lizards behind it all or something?

Good point and also,if we suddenly had 100000 extra HGVs on the road,where on earth would they park when theyre on a night out given all there isnt enough space for the trucks we already have…

Well, I believe whatever your previous or current political stance, we’ve had a continuous driver shortage for years, so has mainland Europe. So it only makes sense that upon leaving the EU we would incur an addition in numbers to the already existing problem. Not least when you consider all the issues truck drivers and truck drivers alone have to face in their line of work when others don’t.

The only debatable factor would be to what EXTENT the problem has been compounded, not the idea of whether it has or not.

Not so much a shortage of trucks as a shortage of Drivers to keep trucks rolling 24/7
Many supermarkets RDCs only have enough permanent Drivers to cover 2 shifts over 5 days with nobody to cover all the other shifts /holidays /sick days.The "dog shifts" are more often than not covered by Agency,when the demand for Agency out strips the supply they struggle. Then its blame the Government for their own failings.,like training Not forgetting many have contracted out to the likes of Stobarts etc etc and many Drivers dont have much desire to work on short term contracts.

Its not really even a driver shortage - its a shortage of drivers willing to work for crap money.

JeffA:

idrive:

Theres a driver shortage AND a shortage of new trucks. Whats the serious rethink needed for? Did David icke say its royal family lizards behind it all or something?

You may mock David Icke , but if you actually take time to listen to him instead of what the msm say about him then you will see that a lot of what he said comes to fruition. He’s on video from a decade ago stating that a plandemic would happen and mandatory vaccinations would be rolled out, we would become a cashless society and we would be ruled by a globalist cabal which is what were really ruled by. The govts don’t rule us, they are the puppets for big tech/media and big pharma companies who in turn are owned by a small number of investment companies such as Blackrock

Indeed, David Icke has proved the sanest of them all.

I think David Icke is like, controlled opposition as they say.

I mean if you wanted to push something through that nobody would want, your best bet is to feed info to some crazy guy who thinks the Monarchy are Lizard people and get him to tell the public about your plans, that the elite institutions want to roll out mandated vaccines and a cashless society. Then nobody will believe its true however much they say it, and after its implemented, people will constantly defend it or else it looks like they agreed with a crazy guy.

Im sorry but when you are sat there swallowing everything David Icke tells you there are some serious questions you need to start asking yourselves

That “cashless society” is something he first pushed back in the 80s saying credit cards would be the death of us all. Cant believe people take him seriously.

On the other hand, some of us are prepared to listen with open minds to what David Icke might say, and we also can’t believe that so many trust the BBC and the mainstream bought and paid for as bringers of truth.

No use listening with an open mind to someone who is wrong.

Is he still blaming 5g towers for it all?

JeffA:
Im sorry but when you are sat there swallowing everything David Icke tells you there are some serious questions you need to start asking yourselves

That “cashless society” is something he first pushed back in the 80s saying credit cards would be the death of us all. Cant believe people take him seriously.

Well that isn’t me I’m afraid. I don’t think anyone takes David Icke a complete face value, except for a few of course.

But even the boy who cried wolf told the truth one out of 10 right?

If you ignore someone because of who it is and not what they’re saying, then its no better than accepting everything a person says because of who they are and not what it is that they’re saying. They’re the same thing in my eyes.

Of course I can’t sit here and say I don’t judge David Icke as a person because I do, but that doesn’t stop me from listening to a theory and deciding for myself whether or not it has any merit.

One thing for sure though is that he makes a decent buck off of peddling the stuff that he does and that’s what I don’t like, if he’s supposed to be the pariah of truth then why does he continue to take gratuities beyond that of his needs to survive? No different than those mega-churches in the US, but again, doesn’t mean that I’ll just throw anything he says down the can. Does mean that I have the salt at the ready to be pinched though… but then that’s no different to how I approach the BBC or any news outlet…

flammen:

JeffA:

Well that isn’t me I’m afraid. I don’t think anyone takes David Icke a complete face value, except for a few of course.

If you ignore someone because of who it is and not what they’re saying, then its no better than accepting everything a person says because of who they are and not what it is that they’re saying. They’re the same thing in my eyes.

Of course I can’t sit here and say I don’t judge David Icke as a person because I do, but that doesn’t stop me from listening to a theory and deciding for myself whether or not it has any merit.

One thing for sure though is that he makes a decent buck off of peddling the stuff that he does and that’s what I don’t like, if he’s supposed to be the pariah of truth then why does he continue to take gratuities beyond that of his needs to survive? No different than those mega-churches in the US, but again, doesn’t mean that I’ll just throw anything he says down the can. Does mean that I have the salt at the ready to be pinched though… but then that’s no different to how I approach the BBC or any news outlet…

Do we all have the time to research every statement, from every individual, right back to it’s origins?
I certainly don’t.
Those who are previously proved correct, get less scrutiny from me than those who have already cried “wolf” many times.
Icke predicted a pandemic?
So did just about the whole of the world’s medical community. No one could accurately predict where or when it would start, but that one would come was clear. Just like another one will come.

ArcticMonkey:

JeffA:

idrive:

Who themselves are owned via ‘Golden-Shares’ owned by committee 300,a group headed by those ancient ‘Black-Nobility’ Venitian/Genoasian bloodline families such as the Orsini’s,Breakspear’s,Luzzati’s,Savoy’s and our own dear Saxa-Coburg-(Windsor) mafia and not forgetting the ubiquitous Rothschilds who interbred with these dynasties over the centuries having wrested control of the money supplies and thus consolidation of the realpolitik our planet has been cursed by for over many decades.

You may mock David Icke , but if you actually take time to listen to him instead of what the msm say about him then you will see that a lot of what he said comes to fruition. He’s on video from a decade ago stating that a plandemic would happen and mandatory vaccinations would be rolled out, we would become a cashless society and we would be ruled by a globalist cabal which is what were really ruled by. The govts don’t rule us, they are the puppets for big tech/media and big pharma companies who in turn are owned by a small number of investment companies such as Blackrock

flammen:

JeffA:

I’m loosely acquainted with David Icke.My nephew lives in the fairly humble apartment block on the Isle Of Wight as David, which isn’t as particularly grandiose as many of his ‘contemporaries’ seem to enjoy.He’s not hawking product such as ‘supplements’ as does Alex Jones and many others.He simply writes books and gives talks and if that brings financial rewards why is this a typical ‘Tall-Poppy’ hair- trigger touchstone when deigning to judge someone of Davids significant informational/intellectual acumen? He’s not a particular ‘media-savvy’ researcher as some,just a bulldozer of a writer who doesn’t have an indoctrinated,university-tooled mindset and has had experiences over the years that have enabled him to get to the very core of issues that are arguably resulting in much…rubber meeting road events right now,l think it’s safe to say.

It’s when they push that humanoid lizard theory that they lose me…

manalishi:

flammen:

JeffA:

I’m loosely acquainted with David Icke.My nephew lives in the fairly humble apartment block on the Isle Of Wight as David, which isn’t as particularly grandiose as many of his ‘contemporaries’ seem to enjoy.He’s not hawking product such as ‘supplements’ as does Alex Jones and many others.He simply writes books and gives talks and if that brings financial rewards why is this a typical ‘Tall-Poppy’ hair- trigger touchstone when deigning to judge someone of Davids significant informational/intellectual acumen? He’s not a particular ‘media-savvy’ researcher as some,just a bulldozer of a writer who doesn’t have an indoctrinated,university-tooled mindset and has had experiences over the years that have enabled him to get to the very core of issues that are arguably resulting in much…rubber meeting road events right now,l think it’s safe to say.

I heard he raged at a local Tesco for not being able to jump the queue under covid regs and threw a trolley at staff from a friend who also lives on Wight :grimacing:

But you have to be realistic, there’s no way with the prices he charges for his little “talks” that he’s not palming it all… so the idea that he lives this lowly life in an apartment doesn’t really fit. Where else would the money go?

Amazing the different standards demanded depending on your point of view.

Its OK for the BBC to pay so called celebs who say the right things obscene amounts, (whilst removing the free TV licence for over 75’s :unamused: ) but someone like Icke who says the wrong things presumably must wear sackcloth and ashes ride a 30 year old push bike and live in a tent at the edge of the council rubbish tip.
Do i think Icke is milking it, no, if he manages to make a living (and from what i’ve seen of Icke’s home, a relatively modest living at that) good luck to him.

Thankfully i’ve given up the TV licence, and they know exactly what they can do with their state propaganda broadcasts.