No more free showers

robroy:

Monkey241:
No issues with paying for a shower IF I haven’t paid to park.

Think that’s only FAIR

I do expect a decent clean shower if I’ve paid for it though;

I was done with this thread, but I’ve got to comment on this. :smiley:

‘‘FAIR’’ ?..A word hardly ever used in the same sentence with the words ‘‘motorway services’’ being also in there.
I fully realise they are a private enterprise outfit not a charity and they can charge whatever tf they like, but fairness??

Is it ‘fair’ to charge in excess of 30 quid for a truck to park up with zero security?

Is it ‘fair’ as above where some of these places are crime hot spots…and they do zero actions to improve on that.

Is it ‘fair’ to charge 1st class prices for 3rd class crappy ‘‘food’’.

And you say you ONLY expect whatever they provide to be clean if you pay for it? :neutral_face:
Seriously? Do you not expect the toilets they provide to be clean, or do some of you think it would be fine for them to charge us for them also going by that theory?

They only (reluctantly) allow us to park there because they have to by law.
They don’t actually want us for the extra room and potential car and coach parking places we take up…illustrated by the fact where they put us, well away from the actual concourse area, which is the reason (but NOT the justification) for the stink of ■■■■ on the truck parks.

And this is why I laugh at some of you as drivers actually trying to stick up for them by justifying them closing down the ONLY perk they give to us drivers using the motorway…ie a ‘‘service’’. :bulb:

As you’ve probably picked up I an not a fan of MSAs due to my experiences of them in the past, if they were FAIR as you put it, in the context I have set out, I would certainly use them for other than I only do now…a Gregg’s coffee, a shower,.and a visit to the khazi.

And just to reiterate for the final time for the hard of thinking on here :unamused: …The 3 quid is neither here nor there in terms of feeling of loss, it is The principle… :bulb:

Rather a lot to miss the point.
Brevity is underrated

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk