Protesters On M25

Great idea! Let’s inconvenience thousands of motorists by protesting on the M25. So we’re short of HGV deliveries, so let’s get hundreds of trucks stuck on the motorway so they can’t do their job and have been less on the supermarket shelves!

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-b … s-58543603

Quickest, easiest and most peaceful way to disperse these protesters is that whenever and wherever they appear the authorities need only to set up a portable job centre. Hey presto, gone.

Their tweet demanding the government insulate homes has been deleted. I wonder if it’s because they got thousands of responses pointing them to the various schemes successive governments have run for the last 20 years offering free cavity wall and loft insulation to homeowners and tenants (with landlord approval)■■?

Conor:
Their tweet demanding the government insulate homes has been deleted. I wonder if it’s because they got thousands of responses pointing them to the various schemes successive governments have run for the last 20 years offering free cavity wall and loft insulation to homeowners and tenants (with landlord approval)■■?

I saw on the telly last month that some poor sod was having to cut out and scrape off the foam sprayed loft insulation so he could sell his house. Apparently, by having it done, it invalidated his gaff! Something about trapping water and rotting the roof timbers. This wasn’t a one off, but a known issue.

the maoster:
Quickest, easiest and most peaceful way to disperse these protesters is that whenever and wherever they appear the authorities need only to set up a portable job centre. Hey presto, gone.

Quality :laughing:
Totally agree

There isn’t much point in protesting if your actions don’t cause a nuicence to someone unfortunately for drivers today it’s the southerners suffering.

It always makes me laugh when airport staff go on strike at the busiest time of the year and all the holidaymakers call them selfish for ruining their holidays, not much point in striking at the quietest time of the year is there.

They wont need to do this of a night,the m25 is already ■■■■■■ up in the night,lol

LazyDriver:

Conor:

I saw on the telly last month that some poor sod was having to cut out and scrape off the foam sprayed loft insulation so he could sell his house. Apparently, by having it done, it invalidated his gaff! Something about trapping water and rotting the roof timbers. This wasn’t a one off, but a known issue.

Who would have thought it.
Let’s create a cavity wall to stop damp.
Let’s fill it in.
Now we’ve got to remove it all to stop the damp which the cavity was meant to stop.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-39602540

I can remember my Dad telling the various cavity wall ‘insulation’ proponents to do one and I’ve always told them the same.The cavity is there for a reason and it stays open.

The same in the case of a good air flow around the loft timbers.

Of course a bunch of jobless layabouts don’t need to worry about maintaining their property.Should have sent the DWP inspectors out to check if they were meeting their job search comittments for their benefits.

They are Marxists masquerading as a doomsday cult.
They got exactly what they wanted, and that is a stick in the spokes of capitalism.
It has nothing to do with home insulation. The guy who started shoving them out the way should of been backed up.

D.Thompson:
There isn’t much point in protesting if your actions don’t cause a nuicence to someone unfortunately for drivers today it’s the southerners suffering.

It always makes me laugh when airport staff go on strike at the busiest time of the year and all the holidaymakers call them selfish for ruining their holidays, not much point in striking at the quietest time of the year is there.

Agree 100%

LazyDriver:

Conor:

Apparently even having it removed isn’t enough because of the damage that could have been done while it was in situ. Your house can become unmortgageable when you get this done.

Not sure what these protester’s did.
But my opnion if protesters want to stuff there arms in concrete blocks super glue themselves to railings etc then let them.
And just leave them there don’t go cutting them free etc . Put a few barriers around them for protection and leave them .

Janos:

We need a resistance group.Call it Photosynthesis 4 CO2 and walls need cavities.

Agree with the above.Even more so when they glue themselves to trains.We all want trains to leave on time.

They are basically domestic terrorists, controlling our lives and precocious time with their targeted campaigns. I think they have left trains alone for a while now after joe public set about them before the police arrived to save them! That’s what it takes they need a good kicking and shown you can’t be doing this nonsense. People have a crap day at work trying to get home and they are subjected to this. They are the ones that need to start having fear, not your average joe worrying about getting home of a evening.

Pricks the lot of them. Protest outside Downing Street!

It’s inconvenient but its their right to protest.
I am a bit concerned the government will use protests like this as an excuse to prevent people from protesting. With a lot of the public going along with it due to their hatred for climate change protesters.

Right or wrong it doesnt matter. I just hope the government doesn’t start introducing more draconian laws that take away our right to protest.

Janos:
They got exactly what they wanted, and that is a stick in the spokes of capitalism.
It has nothing to do with home insulation. The guy who started shoving them out the way should of been backed up.

^ This.

I always debate them. Takes about 3 minutes to be blocked. LOL

Conor:

I never qualified for that. - very few people do. If we rely on that scheme on that in 100 years most people will be living up ben nevis.

They can all get stuffed! Their “science” breaks the laws of thermodynamics for a start, and don’t get me started on the models they use. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

the maoster:

Most have jobs - two I saw interviewed were an electrician and a paedatrician