Compulsory masks

JeffA:
Just to put it in perspective - 70,000 died in the blitz which we still remember - covid has snuffed out 145,000. So lets not get too blase about it.

Just imagine how antivaxxers would have coped in the blitz “you mean I have to get out of bed and sit in a cold bunker for hours while someone drops explosives on my house?”.

These days its " you mean i have to wear a mask for 2 minutes in a crowded place? How dare you"

COVID has not snuffed out 145000 people at all. 145000 people have died within 28 days of testing positive for covid, these death toll figures that are banded about are purely to promote fear. The true death toll is unknown and never will be, but it certainly isn’t worth all the disruption that the world has had over the past years. People die of diseases it’s just part of life. All the hysteria surrounding covid has been truly shocking, it should of been let rip from the start and it would just of been a bad flu season. Instead we are looking at restrictions again because of a new variant which was always going to happen and it still won’t be anything like they hype it up to be. The forced vaccination that is starting in other countries is unbelievable and people are defending it which shows the level they are brainwashed to. They have plastered over the news this week the 42 year old triathlon guy that was anti vax and surprise surprise he caught covid and died, no underlying health issues and fit and healthy. This is supposed to be a reason for the young to get vaccinated too but it’s nonsense. A doctor was on LBC saying we should get the jab as without it there’s a 1 in 1000 chance of ending up in hospital if you are unvaccinated and catch covid. To me they are very good odds so I’ll take them and stay unvaccinated. They don’t bother filling the news with the healthy people that have died from the vaccine though. Young, old, healthy, ill all types of people have died from covid but absolutely nowhere near the 145000 being reported in the media. None of the global overreaction to this supposed pandemic makes sense, the figures are there for all to see and have been manipulated to promote fear in the population. Having said that even if the death toll in the uk truly was 145k dead FROM covid and no other cause then from 10.3 million confirmed cases it still wouldn’t warrant any restrictions at all.