Compulsory masks

JeffA:
Didn’t he say that at the very start of the pandemic when PPE was in short supply even for nurses? I think Fauci said the same thing so they could get PPE to nurses before every tom, ■■■■ and harry got one.

And by the way - if he changed his mind and saw evidence showing masks cut the rate of spread then it’s a good thing he altered his position. Right? That doesn’t make him evil and untrustworthy - that makes him the exact opposite.

Do you have anymore examples of when the experts changed their advice - it’s just that this is the same one they always reach for. I think Trump even pulled it out of his backside to try and discredit Fauci.

The point is they lied to us because in their view in ynr the interest of public safety to ensure the supply of masks.
Now, if they lied to us before 'for our own good ’ what else have they lied to us about.
I don’t buy the argument that its ever justifiable to lie to us. When every other country was mandating masks in public we was alone in telling everyone not to wear masks as they don’t work.

Makes you wonder how effective it actually is to vaccinate kids for example.