Compulsory masks

I always think if it wasn’t for the media pumping this stuff out, would anyone notice that anything is amiss?

No TV, no Covid.

Iandrummer81:
I always think if it wasn’t for the media pumping this stuff out, would anyone notice that anything is amiss?

No TV, no Covid.

On the other hand if there was no internet there would be no theories towards the agenda or reasons for vaccinations, people would (rightly or wrongly which ever theory you believe) just go for the jab as they did with tb polio, flu and all the rest of it over the decades.
You don’t think for one minute that all these theories on here came natural to a group of drivers do you,.as well as the technicalities and medical jargon used?..unless we have a few trained virologists, medical consultants and surgeons moonlighting as night trunkers that is. :laughing:
It is obviously what they have read and believed on the internet, and repeating it on here.

trust.PNG
trust.PNG

bloomberg.com/news/articles … of-worship

And from what i read Italy from mid Oct, those in private and public employment won’t be sacked but won’t be paid.
No pressure then in the free choice.

Markk80:
Nine Reports on -12- 15 year olds who have died after a Covid-19 injection.

Reports 1-9 below

Reported to VAERS (US) by 27th August 2021:

1. Death of a 15 year old girl: Cardiac Arrest – 3 to 4 days after second dose of Moderna injection

Write-up: “I do not know the exact date of the first or second Moderna Vaccine. I am the PICU attending who cared for the patient after her cardiac arrest which we believe was about 3-4 days after her second Moderna Vaccine”

Link: medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield … ER=1187918

1. Death of a 15 year old boy: Cardiac Failure – 2 days after Pfizer injection

Write-up : “Heart Failure” Died 2 days after vaccination

Link: medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield … ER=1242573

1. Death of a 15 year old boy: Unexplained Death after Pfizer injection

Write-up : “Unexplained death within 48 hours”

Link: medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield … ER=1382906

1. Death of a 13 year old boy: Found deceased– 1 day after Pfizer injection

Write-up “Flu like symptoms for 2 days then was found deceased”

Link: medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield … BER=140684

1. Death of a 13 year old boy: Cardiac Arrest – 17 days after Pfizer injection

Write-up: “Patient is a 13-year-old previously healthy male who was admitted after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest found to be in the context of large cerebellar hemorrhage secondary to brain lesion”

Link: medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield … ER=1431289

1. Death of a 13 year old boy: Unknown cause of death 3 days after Moderna injection

Write-up: “Died three days after vaccine; 13 year old boy dies three days after the Moderna vaccine”

Link: medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield … ER=1463061

1. Death of a 15 year old boy: 4 days after second dose of Pfizer injection

Write up: “Child collapsed on soccer field while playing soccer at a local camp. CPR was initiated immediately. Patient had his second covid vaccine on Sunday 7/18/2021. Died 7/22/2021”

Link: medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield … ER=1498080

1. Death of a 13 year old girl: 26 days after Pfizer injection

Write-up: “patient arrived in ventricular tachycardia via EMS, but responsive. deteoriarated to pulseless ventricular tachycardia, PEA and ultimately death”.

Link: medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield … ER=1505250

1. Death of a 15 year old girl: Cardiac Arrest- 27 days after Pfizer injection

Write-up: "A 15-year-old female patient received (COMIRNATY),on 11Jul 2021 07:30 (at the age of 15-year-old) as dose 1, single for COVID-19 immunization. The patient died on 07Aug2021. An autopsy was not performed. Cause of Death: Anoxia cerebral and Cardiac arrest "

Link: medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield … ER=1592684

9, how sad and unfortunate however it’s strange you forget to mention all the thousands that survived with no ill effects and that the infection rate is now dropping dramatically that age group.

jakethesnake:

Markk80:

Reports 1-9 below

1. Death of a 15 year old girl: Cardiac Arrest – 3 to 4 days after second dose of Moderna injection

Write-up: “I do not know the exact date of the first or second Moderna Vaccine. I am the PICU attending who cared for the patient after her cardiac arrest which we believe was about 3-4 days after her second Moderna Vaccine”

Write-up: “Patient is a 13-year-old previously healthy male who was admitted after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest found to be in the context of large cerebellar hemorrhage secondary to brain lesion”

1. Death of a 13 year old boy: Unknown cause of death 3 days after Moderna injection

Write-up: “Died three days after vaccine; 13 year old boy dies three days after the Moderna vaccine”

Write up: “Child collapsed on soccer field while playing soccer at a local camp. CPR was initiated immediately. Patient had his second covid vaccine on Sunday 7/18/2021. Died 7/22/2021”

Write-up: “patient arrived in ventricular tachycardia via EMS, but responsive. deteoriarated to pulseless ventricular tachycardia, PEA and ultimately death”.

Write-up: "A 15-year-old female patient received (COMIRNATY),on 11Jul 2021 07:30 (at the age of 15-year-old) as dose 1, single for COVID-19 immunization. The patient died on 07Aug2021. An autopsy was not performed. Cause of Death: Anoxia cerebral and Cardiac arrest "

9, how sad and unfortunate however it’s strange you forget to mention all the thousands that survived with no ill effects and that the infection rate is now dropping dramatically that age group.

Kids - that’s the point. Kids who are at no danger at all. They have more chances of dying because of the injection then covid.

Time will tell who’s right.

I have never ever wanted to be wrong as much as I do now.

Markk80:

Reports 1-9 below

‘Unexplained’ isn’t usually an option on a death certificate.
Or autopsies not being performed for ‘some’ reason where the cause of a cardiac arrest/death isn’t obvious and/or known and predicted.Bearing in mind that cardiac arrest and resulting death could be the result of numerous different causes.
Also strange that they’d mention tachycardia in one report but not whether tachycardia was a factor or not in all the others.Bearing in mind the links between tachycardia and cytokine response.Probably seen by the establishment as expected collateral damage.

robroy:

Iandrummer81:

No TV, no Covid.

On the other hand if there was no internet there would be no theories towards the agenda or reasons for vaccinations, people would (rightly or wrongly which ever theory you believe) just go for the jab as they did with tb polio, flu and all the rest of it over the decades.
You don’t think for one minute that all these theories on here came natural to a group of drivers do you,.as well as the technicalities and medical jargon used?..unless we have a few trained virologists, medical consultants and surgeons moonlighting as night trunkers that is. :laughing:
It is obviously what they have read and believed on the internet, and repeating it on here.

Without the Internet, I do believe some people would still think that something feels off with all of this, but they might not be able to know exactly why. Whether certain theories are true I don’t know…

My point is if everyone switched off the TV, radio etc, what are we actually seeing? Ambulances flying by regularly? people dropping dead in the street? Would you know there’s something wrong?

Of course people are dying, but it’s the constant media coverage/hype which doesn’t match what I’m seeing.

I know about 25 to 30 people that have had covid, and all survived.

I’ve known 3 people in the last 18 months who have had cancer, and all have died.

That in itself has help me put things in perspective.

JeffA:
Didn’t he say that at the very start of the pandemic when PPE was in short supply even for nurses? I think Fauci said the same thing so they could get PPE to nurses before every tom, ■■■■ and harry got one.

And by the way - if he changed his mind and saw evidence showing masks cut the rate of spread then it’s a good thing he altered his position. Right? That doesn’t make him evil and untrustworthy - that makes him the exact opposite.

Do you have anymore examples of when the experts changed their advice - it’s just that this is the same one they always reach for. I think Trump even pulled it out of his backside to try and discredit Fauci.

The point is they lied to us because in their view in ynr the interest of public safety to ensure the supply of masks.
Now, if they lied to us before 'for our own good ’ what else have they lied to us about.
I don’t buy the argument that its ever justifiable to lie to us. When every other country was mandating masks in public we was alone in telling everyone not to wear masks as they don’t work.

Makes you wonder how effective it actually is to vaccinate kids for example.

Markk80:

jakethesnake:

Markk80:

Reports 1-9 below

Kids - that’s the point. Kids who are at no danger at all. They have more chances of dying because of the injection then covid.

I understand your point completely but unfortunately if kids are not vaccinated the virus will
spread back to people who will get sick and worse.

What’s the alternative?

youtube.com/watch?v=BPkrU23DG5A

US Navy medic spills the numbers.

jakethesnake:

Markk80:

jakethesnake:

Markk80:

Reports 1-9 below

I understand your point completely but unfortunately if kids are not vaccinated the virus will
spread back to people who will get sick and worse.

What’s the alternative?

Who will they infect? The inoculated ones? I thought they are protected?

As a proper war criminal would say

No comment needed

Some of you really need to get a grip.
This is so obvious now and even they are saying it.
Yet most of you still deny. You will have one rude awakening one day!

youtu.be/WFph7-6t34M

pfizer.com/news/press-relea … ne-results

Juddian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPkrU23DG5A

Amazing this is still on YT… Somehow the censorship machine must have missed it.

Markk80:

Juddian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPkrU23DG5A

Amazing this is still on YT… Somehow the censorship machine must have missed it.

To be fair it was cut off at the point where it seemed to just be confirming the establishment narrative or possibly even confirming my own reasons for taking the jabs.IE nothing to lose collateral risks of a bad response to the ‘vaccine’ ( anti dote ) v the wider threat of the pathogen whatever it might be.While if there is a sinister motive behind the ‘vaccine’ itself then it’s all moot anyway.
Strange also that comments were turned off.

researchgate.net/publication … n_Sentence

Markk80:

That old chestnut :smiley:

Markk80:

yourhavingalarf:
Vee…

Have ways of making you take ze vaccine.

reuters.com/article/uk-heal … reddit.com

Might work for some but won’t work for me.
Have a good look what Reuters is btw.

Reuters is a Rothschild project.It now coralles all other ‘news’ outlets into its propagandic/Globalist scope.It was formed as a whitewash,propoganda machine,after a particular,scathing political speech against them in Westminster,touched the rawest of nerves, as it cut to the core in revealing the shennanigans of the most satanically,cancerous,money-changing,robber-barron dynasties who ever existed,working assiduously for nearly 2 centuries against planetary harmony in general .Every war,financial crash,epidemic (and plandemic) will reveal A Rothschild at his games,somewhere near the scene of the disturbance. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: