Maritime payrise

Maritime have awarded £20 basic rise and increased overtime to £14.25. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

backload:
Maritime have awarded £20 basic rise and increased overtime to £14.25. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I saw an advert for Wicanton with a 50 hour week and one for a Kinaxia group haulier where it was a 60 hour week and the overtime was £ 12 p. h.

OwenMoney:

backload:

I saw an advert for Wicanton with a 50 hour week and one for a Kinaxia group haulier where it was a 60 hour week and the overtime was £ 12 p. h.

Kinaxia :angry:

[/quote]
[/quote]
Excuse my ignorance … Are Kinaxia …poor ?

£633.32 per week
£5 per day meal allowance
£26 night out allowance
Potential £200 per month attendance and driving bonuses
£12 p/h overtime after 60 hours duty
20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays

I love how Maritime like to make a big thing in their job adverts about how you’ll be driving a a top spec truck. Personally, an R450 isn’t my idea of a top spec truck and certainly not one which only does 50mph.

They are constantly advertising at the Leeds depot which probably tells you what drivers think of the job and their “top spec” trucks. I’ve no first hand experience but I’ve heard they’re worse than DHL for nannying you and enforcing you to walk in their fancy yellow lines.

OwenMoney:

backload:

AKW Manchester
Salary:
£28,069.60 per annum

Around £540 per week
Take home is 439

*Please note, your salary is paid in 52 equal, weekly instalments, regardless of how many hours you work per week.

Daily hours of work flexible around operational demands.

Annual leave entitlement: 28 days per year (including bank holidays)

Experience required: Competent Drivers required.

Must be a Company Owners ■■■■■■■■■, Competent drivers available up to 84 hours per week for a single weekly payment
The more they drive, the less they cost :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

205:

OwenMoney:

backload:

AKW Manchester
Salary:
£28,069.60 per annum

Around £540 per week
Take home is 439

*Please note, your salary is paid in 52 equal, weekly instalments, regardless of how many hours you work per week.

Must be a Company Owners ■■■■■■■■■, Competent drivers available up to 84 hours per week for a single weekly payment

Hopefully the drivers do their 40 hours and then go home until the following week. Anyone working over 40 hours on that pay scale deserves everything they get.

And driver facing cab camera’s, don’t sneeze or tug off on camera for the planners to watch.

Driver facing cameras i’m told, which rules them out even if they paid decent wages, which they don’t.

edit, snap.

For up in Yorkshire that overtime rate ain’t bad,many up here paying just a tenner an hour straight trough :open_mouth:,no idea how many hours you have to work to get it though or what the basic is…
What I do know is I personally wouldn’t work for maritime for £5 grand a week,

yorkshire terrier:
For up in Yorkshire that overtime rate ain’t bad,many up here paying just a tenner an hour straight trough :open_mouth:,no idea how many hours you have to work to get it though or what the basic is…

“Many”? Name all these companies only paying a tenner an hour straight through? Other than Shipley Transport I can’t think of any. Pretty much every company round here is paying minimum £12/hr with overtime.

DCPCFML:

yorkshire terrier:

“Many”? Name all these companies only paying a tenner an hour straight through? Other than Shipley Transport I can’t think of any. Pretty much every company round here is paying minimum £12/hr with overtime.

Iv sent you a pm

Wow, Overtime still under our pre rise basic :unamused:

Fuzrat:

I was thinking something similar, Maritimes O/T rate is less than I was getting before my recent pay rise, dontcha just love pay parity :wink:

Kinaxia like to pretend a lot. Reality is very different. Absolutely awful how ALL workers are treated. Want group harmony with a family feel. Righto. They keep the family bits that suit (like extremely infrequent pay rises) but then gloss over it woth corporate bull crap. Absolutely everything is a cheapening of how things were from cheaper forklifts to cheap pay and cheap fleet trucks

OwenMoney:

Love that ^^^^ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: No doubt they advertise that with a straight face! It used to be overtime after 8 hours, that was gently nudged aside to make way for overtime after 40 hours, that too got nudged aside for overtime after 50 hours. These clowns now want you to work over 50% more than the normal working week before they deem themselves generous enough to pay you ever so slightly more than your base rate :imp:

I hope to God that they get the staff that they truly deserve.

OwenMoney:

Excuse my ignorance … Are Kinaxia …poor ?

£633.32 per week
£5 per day meal allowance
£26 night out allowance
Potential £200 per month attendance and driving bonuses
20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays

Far from it given the work we’ve been shifting through “the group” throughout the entire pandemic. They’re just cheap where it matters most to drivers with unattractive pay, terms, conditions and benefits. Oh and equipment.

205:

OwenMoney:

backload:

AKW Manchester
Salary:
£28,069.60 per annum

Around £540 per week
Take home is 439

So £540 per week no matter how many hours? 60 hour week you would be on £9 an hour for that week, and an ever decreasing hourly rate for each hour over 60, I really can’t understand how anyone would let themselves be taken advantage of like this.

peirre:

Fuzrat:

I was thinking something similar, Maritimes O/T rate is less than I was getting before my recent pay rise, dontcha just love pay parity :wink:

I’m on the books but what I do love is 22 quid plus an hour for over 45hrs and getting a lieu day for a bank holiday if I’m rest day and full pay plus double lieu if I work it. Pesky meddling unions :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yorkshire terrier:
Iv sent you a pm

Back at ya. :slight_smile: