[Agency] You are banned from the client

Winseer:

tmcassett:

Winseer:
If you’re banned from all sites after an assessment, and yet not dragged kicking and screaming from said yard by the next plod van coming to take you away…
You can assume such “treatment” was for political reasons, rather than anything to do with your driving.

“Bad attitude” would fall under that category “Political Reasons” of course.

Assessor:
“Good morning. I’d like to take you out, drive around the block a bit, then blindside reverse onto a bay here, and then we can move onto the induction, once past and passed the formality of this assessment process”. …said many-an-assessor over the years…

Applicant: “F… off you complete see-you-next-tuesday, I don’t like you because you’re <whatever colour I’m not>, I don’t like your outfit neither, and I’m only grumpy today because of Frankie’s ■■■■-poor showing on the favourite at Epsom this afternoon!” …Said no applicant - ever…

I would argue in turn then, that a firm that would ban a driver from all sites based on “personal dislike of that individual” rather than “poor quality of their driving” - amounts to a personal attack, that would even get you the ban from say, this board? [emoji14] :open_mouth:

No, I think we have established in the past that this seems to only ever happen to you. Of course it is never your fault and is always a case of everyone at every place you work at out to get you! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

There you go again. I do seem to be living rent-free in your head - don’t I? [emoji38] [emoji14]
Go back and read what I wrote again, and then ask yourself the question “How come no one backs you up over me here?”

You’re reading things I didn’t write, pure and simple.

Tbh we all think exactly the same.thjbgs when we see another winserr rant lost about companies and being sacked etc. Given y it u can’t be sacked as an agency driver anyway, just your services are not longer required,do one.

Do you feel better now 2 of us at least have backed the other poster up?

Can we have another 16 page replies on the injustices of companies and agencies against Winseer?

I can’t help shake the feeling that somewhere you have missed a golden opportunity in life to have done something different job wise and been excellent at it and possibly even made a lot of money from it. Possibly far more than even driving a truck.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk