Ev Cargo - leeds

Conor:

Hg83:
Oh ffs sounds brilliant.

You’re not them, I’m not you. Jobs some don’t like others may love. When I got sent by the agency to Sugarich to do waste food skips and compactors you’re right in thinking I really didn’t want to do it but as there was sod all else I went. Turned out to be a real peach of a job, was given a 2 week old Scannie, you were given your list of collections and just left alone and it was far from rushing. Also came with some nice unexpected perks and it wasn’t long before you got used to the smell. Best part is because everyone turned it down without trying there was all the work I wanted.

I’ve met people who love doing Tesco RDC store deliveries, not my kettle of fish. What I’d do would bore the socks off some.

Go in with an open mind, see what it’s like. Judge it for yourself using your own set of values, not those of others. You can always hand in your notice and go somewhere else.

Sound bit of advice. Never understand why people don’t just try it for themselves and see. I actually work for EV cargo out of a depot down South. Been to the Leeds one a few times. But have no idea what that depot is like to work out of. So did’nt reply to him.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk