Compulsory masks

This wonderful chap’s been my prime source of health education this last year.Taught me to train my dietary habits and embrace the miracle effects gained by fasting and thence-autophagy.namely utilising the bodies capacity for stem-cell regeneration,sort of the paramedic cell’s first response.

The good doctor steers a course of not lavishly condemning the corporate big-food/pharma stitch up,a system predicated on poor soil/heavy-pesticided foodstuffs and the cocomitent financial bonanzas providing the ubiquitous ‘cure’ options.He has to keep his platform enablers sweet as a given but this fella is a goldmine of ■■■■■■■■-‘let thy food be thy medicine’ musings.No two ways about it,the food we consume today sits in that dreadful paradoxic scenario of achieving the direct opposite of it’s prime,health-enabling purpose,due to the aforementioned soil and chem sprays at large.Throw GM into the mix ( farmer B Gates is assiduously filling his boots with farmland buyouts in the states as well as holding a half-million in Monsanto shares) and we see how easy this is going to be on ‘taking it to the next level’.Heard a whisper there’s a California University project under way (read- already locked&loaded) in incorporating the ‘vaxx’ into vegetables,spinach mostly.

The desperation of this is more than hiding in plain sight even euthanasia clinics are making their dying customers eligible for the procedure in Germany.There’s something unfathomable going down across the spectrum of a more… esoteric nature imho,some cosmic,spiritual component playing out,dimensional shifts,occultic,hard to analyse in a laboratory type of deal,sure it bares all the hallmarks of a Bolshevik game-plan to the letter, as the vehicle of choice, but there’s biblical type stuff heading down the pike for certain.My tea-leaves are seldom inaccurate. :angry:
youtu.be/DIP9kINN_ao