URTU opinions?

dozy:
Your calling the likes of me rob who was there in the 70,s / 80,s when those unions you can’t speak highly enough we’re running riot , strikes / walkouts every bloody week
I don’t need you or any one else to tell me what unions are about as I’ve seen it with my own eyes ,
As for if we all stocked together , I saw a workforce who were sick to the back teeth of strikes stick together , they voted to a man not to strike , the union shop stewards said it was a unanimous vote to strike , those [zb] only cared about them selfies

The unfortunate fact amongst it all, was that when the working class was better unionised, then pay on the whole was better, jobs more secure, and conditions more dignified. Amongst all the conflict you bemoan, huge fruits were shook from the tree for workers.

whenever there was layoffs not one of them was ever laid off , amazing as those [zb] never started there machines up , just sat there all night looking to cause trouble

How does that differ from senior management? Do you think they spent most of their day doing something useful, rather than just looking for ways to attack the workforce - either their own, or another firm’s workforce which they seek to undercut? Do you think they get laid off regularly?