White iveco involved in theft Yorkshire

If anyone knows the whereabouts of a white iveco unit with ashort green and red stripe near door ( ex Goodalls Transport ) reg plate BT65 KHT, please let me know.
A bogus company is using this along with a trailer to pick up loads from other hauliers in West Yorkshire and they’re not delivering the stock.

Was it this truck that hit the bridge on the Denby Dale road yesterday

If its an Iveco it’ll only get two maybe three loads max before conking out so it probably quicker ti just wait for that to happen :laughing:

toonsy:
If its an Iveco it’ll only get two maybe three loads max before conking out so it probably quicker ti just wait for that to happen :laughing:

:smiley:

He’s not wrong.

Here we go again , I had a strallis for years & that never broke down , and went like stink , it regularly had warning lights up though
It’s the same I was reading some bloke going on about don’t buy a 1.0 eco - bomb engine ( eco boost ) as it was only a matter of time before it went boom , I’ve had mine a year , it’s now done 72,000 & is on the original engine & runs fine .
I’d have no issues having another strallis , though I’d not want the red deck chair material for the seats again

SHYTOT:
Was it this truck that hit the bridge on the Denby Dale road yesterday

Don’t think so, the truck they used had a red and green stripe behind the door above the locker door as it was an ex Goodhalls