Brexit stuff in one place [MERGED]

pierrot 14:

robroy:
This thread has given me a brilliant idea. :sunglasses:
If/when England get kicked out of Euro 2020, I’m planning to start a 10 page thread whinging on and sending links on why we should have won it,.where we went wrong, and who was to blame. :bulb:
I’m confident that when UEFA read on Trucknet how a load of truck drivers are so unhappy with the results, that they will have a full replay of the whole competition. :bulb:

:laughing: :laughing:

^^^^^^
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I presume you meant knocked out and not kicked out Rob

But I’m with you on this one. Southgate is definitely selling you a lie :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

LOL
Southgate has promised me a land of milk and honey. He claimed that when he lifts the trophy the clock will be turned back to 1966.
But there are some people on cmonengland.com/forum claiming that the foreigners will take the ball away for 30 minutes of the game because of some strange rule?
They also claim that should we win the tournament the other nations will no longer play with us??
On that forum there is also some weird bloke that trawls through websites and posts links that show Southgate will not deliver on the promise because some far left wing journalist said so.
Help im so confused?